Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Shimeji
So recently, I've been looking into a little program called 'shimeji'. In short, it is a free downloadable desktop buddy that doesn't really do anything besides climb your screen and look cute. I was looking into the developers of shimeji and commissions are perfectly okay for others to do with it (i.e. changing the character to look like a different character by redrawing the images).

I was wondering if it was fine if I made a art thread where I charged in FR currency to create the images for shimejis of various users FR dragons(or if I'm more adventurous, familiars) and provide a download link to them(including the images and program) on DeviantArt. I will only be asking for payment for drawing/shading/coloring the images ONLY.

I read the policy on downloadable content links as well as art, but I didn't find anything relating to something like a shimeji(or perhaps my eyes might've accidentally skipped over it), so I thought I'd ask this question.

Thank you for your time!
So recently, I've been looking into a little program called 'shimeji'. In short, it is a free downloadable desktop buddy that doesn't really do anything besides climb your screen and look cute. I was looking into the developers of shimeji and commissions are perfectly okay for others to do with it (i.e. changing the character to look like a different character by redrawing the images).

I was wondering if it was fine if I made a art thread where I charged in FR currency to create the images for shimejis of various users FR dragons(or if I'm more adventurous, familiars) and provide a download link to them(including the images and program) on DeviantArt. I will only be asking for payment for drawing/shading/coloring the images ONLY.

I read the policy on downloadable content links as well as art, but I didn't find anything relating to something like a shimeji(or perhaps my eyes might've accidentally skipped over it), so I thought I'd ask this question.

Thank you for your time!
Hello @MyChemicalRomance! Please direct this question to the staff via Contact Us. Thank you! :)
Hello @MyChemicalRomance! Please direct this question to the staff via Contact Us. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@MyChemicalRomano you got a reply Mod just put the wrong @
@MyChemicalRomano you got a reply Mod just put the wrong @
DJl4bID.png