Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | missing apparel item-emailed Contact Us
I bought the Prismatic Crystalscales from the Joxar's Spare Inventory and it isn't showing up in the hoard inventory. what do i need to do to get it to show up in there?
I bought the Prismatic Crystalscales from the Joxar's Spare Inventory and it isn't showing up in the hoard inventory. what do i need to do to get it to show up in there?
@dbz2010 have you cleared your cache and checked your vault?
@dbz2010 have you cleared your cache and checked your vault?
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
yes i did. i actually cleared my history and ran a ccleaner yesterday because of something else off site that i was having trouble with and i double and triple checked my vault's apparel area and it isn't there. i have 16 pages of apparel and i checked all pages just to see if it got on one of those pages instead of the last page and it isn't there
yes i did. i actually cleared my history and ran a ccleaner yesterday because of something else off site that i was having trouble with and i double and triple checked my vault's apparel area and it isn't there. i have 16 pages of apparel and i checked all pages just to see if it got on one of those pages instead of the last page and it isn't there
bumping this up to the front page-apparel item still missing from my inventory
bumping this up to the front page-apparel item still missing from my inventory
cleared my history and cache again and ran another ccleaner and the item is still missing from my inventory
cleared my history and cache again and ran another ccleaner and the item is still missing from my inventory
@dbz2010 if the item has been missing for a while it would be best to send in a "contact us" ticket explaining the situation in detail
(Also to add, bumping isn't allowed in this forum)
@dbz2010 if the item has been missing for a while it would be best to send in a "contact us" ticket explaining the situation in detail
(Also to add, bumping isn't allowed in this forum)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]