Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tabletop Campaign
Hey there,

Wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a tabletop campaign? All of the gameplay will be homebrew. Very willing to help new people who've never touched a tabletop before in their life so don't be shy. The campaign I'm interested in running right now is based in the--Star Wars universe [Saga Edition] Let me know either here or in a Private Message if this seems like something you'd be interested in!

My availability may vary but will commonly be free to play...

• Tuesday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time
  • Wednesday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time
  • Thursday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time

Additional Information...

Sessions will run for three to five hours on a weekly basis. I will try my best to schedule a time frame that works for everyone but please be flexible and understanding! Real life always comes first especially during the holiday season.

Current Players

Slots for two to three players right now.

Hey there,

Wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a tabletop campaign? All of the gameplay will be homebrew. Very willing to help new people who've never touched a tabletop before in their life so don't be shy. The campaign I'm interested in running right now is based in the--Star Wars universe [Saga Edition] Let me know either here or in a Private Message if this seems like something you'd be interested in!

My availability may vary but will commonly be free to play...

• Tuesday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time
  • Wednesday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time
  • Thursday 12:00pm-5:00am Central American Time

Additional Information...

Sessions will run for three to five hours on a weekly basis. I will try my best to schedule a time frame that works for everyone but please be flexible and understanding! Real life always comes first especially during the holiday season.

Current Players

Slots for two to three players right now.

tumblr_lsfzpaqGsT1qfouteo1_500.gif