Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon ORAS Help....
Hi everyone, I am in need of an Item called Metal Coat. Does anyone have one that they don't need/don't want that wouldn't mind giving it to me?
Before anyone says it, yes, I know you can get one from a couple places in game. Much LATER in game though. I don't even have the first badge yet, and would rather not be stuck with a Scyther most of the game.
Hi everyone, I am in need of an Item called Metal Coat. Does anyone have one that they don't need/don't want that wouldn't mind giving it to me?
Before anyone says it, yes, I know you can get one from a couple places in game. Much LATER in game though. I don't even have the first badge yet, and would rather not be stuck with a Scyther most of the game.
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
Hello!

The admins have asked that all general Pokémon related topics stay within the Pokémon Hub or the SuMo Thread. These are the appropriate places for all trades*, give aways, discussion and anything else you can think of related to Pokémon on FR.

Thanks so much!

*Please remember that Nintendo does NOT allow cross-game trading so any offers of trades for FR currency or items will be removed without notice as per the CoC.
Hello!

The admins have asked that all general Pokémon related topics stay within the Pokémon Hub or the SuMo Thread. These are the appropriate places for all trades*, give aways, discussion and anything else you can think of related to Pokémon on FR.

Thanks so much!

*Please remember that Nintendo does NOT allow cross-game trading so any offers of trades for FR currency or items will be removed without notice as per the CoC.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif