Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Guard ability bug?
Right now I'm trying to get the achievement "Honor guard". So I bought the abilities "guard" and "anticipate". Then I went to the coliseum and equipped the abilities to one of my dragons. I start to fight in a monster battle and first I used the anticipate ability and then the guard ability, the guard ability works at first but in the next rounds it doesn't. My other dragon that I want to guard has the "guard" icon and it says "[dragon name] is watching over [other dragon name] closely." And my dragon that is going to guard has the anticipate ability which I use every round.

Is there some sort of "chance rate" that my dragon will guard or is it a bug?

Sorry for the long post, I wanted to get as detailed as possible with this.
Right now I'm trying to get the achievement "Honor guard". So I bought the abilities "guard" and "anticipate". Then I went to the coliseum and equipped the abilities to one of my dragons. I start to fight in a monster battle and first I used the anticipate ability and then the guard ability, the guard ability works at first but in the next rounds it doesn't. My other dragon that I want to guard has the "guard" icon and it says "[dragon name] is watching over [other dragon name] closely." And my dragon that is going to guard has the anticipate ability which I use every round.

Is there some sort of "chance rate" that my dragon will guard or is it a bug?

Sorry for the long post, I wanted to get as detailed as possible with this.
Guard is a 50% chance. In the future, the plan is to rebalance this to base the percentage chance on a dragon's Defense stat.
Guard is a 50% chance. In the future, the plan is to rebalance this to base the percentage chance on a dragon's Defense stat.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I see, thanks for telling me ^^
I see, thanks for telling me ^^
@Thrage Has this been changed yet?
@Thrage Has this been changed yet?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Hello @Tiriea! If you have a question that you would like answered by the administration, please direct your question to the Weekly Q&A. Thank you!

This thread is now locked under the no "necroing" clause of the Forum Code of Conduct.
Hello @Tiriea! If you have a question that you would like answered by the administration, please direct your question to the Weekly Q&A. Thank you!

This thread is now locked under the no "necroing" clause of the Forum Code of Conduct.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.