Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Phone friendly fairgrounds
I mostly play from my cell phone so it would be really great if flight rising added some cell phone friendly games in the fairgrounds.
I mostly play from my cell phone so it would be really great if flight rising added some cell phone friendly games in the fairgrounds.
I can play Runestones and Artifracture (and, of course, High/Low) from my phone, so that's a good example of the type of coding they could aim for with new games. I don't much care for the others, so it's no big loss to me, but it would be nice to have more games available which work on both desktop and mobile platforms.
I can play Runestones and Artifracture (and, of course, High/Low) from my phone, so that's a good example of the type of coding they could aim for with new games. I don't much care for the others, so it's no big loss to me, but it would be nice to have more games available which work on both desktop and mobile platforms.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@AngeloShade
What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone and Fairgrounds and even Coli works fine on my end.

Unless of course you were referring to the wonky dimensions of the games (especially when in fullscreen mode), in which case yes, I support a more phone-friendly interface regarding that.
@AngeloShade
What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone and Fairgrounds and even Coli works fine on my end.

Unless of course you were referring to the wonky dimensions of the games (especially when in fullscreen mode), in which case yes, I support a more phone-friendly interface regarding that.
corrosivecreaturessig.png
I'm on a Samsung galaxy j7. I love the games but can't play anything but higher lower and the coli. It's sad stuff. Anything that involves swiping scrolls my screen to a new window. Lol
I'm on a Samsung galaxy j7. I love the games but can't play anything but higher lower and the coli. It's sad stuff. Anything that involves swiping scrolls my screen to a new window. Lol