Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | I'm looking for someone to level up
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I'm looking for someone to level up my three dragons to level 25, all on level 1. Please tell me your price!
I'm looking for someone to level up my three dragons to level 25, all on level 1. Please tell me your price!
@thedeathslayer
How high?
@thedeathslayer
How high?
@Theinkqusitr201 Level 25
@Theinkqusitr201 Level 25
@TheDeathslayer
150k per dragon and you have to provide the battlestones. (I train them by fighting, not tagging along with trainers)
@TheDeathslayer
150k per dragon and you have to provide the battlestones. (I train them by fighting, not tagging along with trainers)
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@TheDeathslayer

100k, and I'll leave the stats and build to you. :)
@TheDeathslayer

100k, and I'll leave the stats and build to you. :)
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter I'd prefer a Culex one, but I won't be paying for the stones, I want you to level them up without them.
@SilverOtter I'd prefer a Culex one, but I won't be paying for the stones, I want you to level them up without them.
@TheDeathSlayer

That's what I mean. I can level them, and you can disburse your States and stones yourself. And if ambush or anything stone like for that, I'll give it to you as well.

Okay, so maybe I will level them for you. Ha ha. Like stat wise. But, they'll be interchanged with being used with my dragons.
@TheDeathSlayer

That's what I mean. I can level them, and you can disburse your States and stones yourself. And if ambush or anything stone like for that, I'll give it to you as well.

Okay, so maybe I will level them for you. Ha ha. Like stat wise. But, they'll be interchanged with being used with my dragons.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter what do you mean by interchanged with your dragons?
@SilverOtter what do you mean by interchanged with your dragons?
@TheDeathSlayer

I might start out leveling on of yours to a high enough until I can work with all three by using my level 25s. Then, I'll level all three together. :) That's all I meant. And I have today and tomorrow off from work.
@TheDeathSlayer

I might start out leveling on of yours to a high enough until I can work with all three by using my level 25s. Then, I'll level all three together. :) That's all I meant. And I have today and tomorrow off from work.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter Yeah, OK, can I send the crossroads? I will pay you when they reach level 25 as I sorta have cold today and feel kinda lazy.
@SilverOtter Yeah, OK, can I send the crossroads? I will pay you when they reach level 25 as I sorta have cold today and feel kinda lazy.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page