Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Did I Miss?
I've been inactive for about a year. Can someone fill me in on what I missed? I noticed the new genes, and that it doesn't take 10,000+ food points to feed 80+ dragons anymore from 0% lol
I've been inactive for about a year. Can someone fill me in on what I missed? I noticed the new genes, and that it doesn't take 10,000+ food points to feed 80+ dragons anymore from 0% lol
@JuxtaFlux

Check the back of your hoard ;3 This April Fools, every user received a Reflection that becomes ridiculous googly eyes upon being opened XP

There are also two new venues- Crystal Pools and Ghostlight Ruins :3
@JuxtaFlux

Check the back of your hoard ;3 This April Fools, every user received a Reflection that becomes ridiculous googly eyes upon being opened XP

There are also two new venues- Crystal Pools and Ghostlight Ruins :3
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@JuxtaFlux

Crossroads have been upgraded so you can make safe trades. Swipp also has a chance to have 1~3 trades up at one time. Baldwin has his cauldron set up in the Trading Post and you can melt items(from your hoard) and brew new ones.

Artifracture is also now playable; I find it easier to grind for treasure when using the fairgrounds XD

Lots of new enemies have also been added to the already existing coliseum venues, and enemy elements/stats have been modified quite a bit too ( ovo)
@JuxtaFlux

Crossroads have been upgraded so you can make safe trades. Swipp also has a chance to have 1~3 trades up at one time. Baldwin has his cauldron set up in the Trading Post and you can melt items(from your hoard) and brew new ones.

Artifracture is also now playable; I find it easier to grind for treasure when using the fairgrounds XD

Lots of new enemies have also been added to the already existing coliseum venues, and enemy elements/stats have been modified quite a bit too ( ovo)
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@JuxtaFlux
the colour wheel is gonna get expanded
link
its taking them forever to finish it, but it'll be awesome when its done
@JuxtaFlux
the colour wheel is gonna get expanded
link
its taking them forever to finish it, but it'll be awesome when its done
VWPWMZp.png
@multiplicity @Hellraven @Selki

Ahhh thanks for the info guys, it means a lot lol it seems I missed a lot xD