Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Guardian Battle Cut For Sale
[b]Hello fellow FR kiddies! It's time to sell art![/b] [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/abbystabby/1459462903/1459462903.abbystabby_morrocut2ydh.png[/img] So I found this old battle cut lying around and since I don't really have any plans to use it for myself, I thought I'd try something I've never done before! A YCH kind of dealie. Examples of how battle cuts turn out can be found [url=http://secretstabby.tumblr.com/post/63445596341/just-gonna-put-these-in-the-my-art-tag-on-my][b]here![/b][/url] [b]RULES[/b] - Since it's pretty old, the lineart is rough but I'll be going over it again to fix gaps and all other shoddy line/shading work. - Gembond and accessories can be added. - The dragon [b]must [/b]be a female Guardian. - I advise to not pick a dragon with Crystal/Facet simply because I'm not sure how I'd tackle the effect. But if that's really what you want I will try my best to make it look good. If it takes a lot of effort, I may charge a bit extra. - Payment is through Paypal and upfront. - USD only. - I will [b]NOT[/b] be taking FR's treasure or gems as payment at this time. However, if I someday become more stable, this may change! - Refunds will be given out in full if I cannot complete this for any reason. - When the commission is finished, the high res version shall be delivered to you through a link to dropbox in a PM or email. - If you're interested in buying, please leave a comment below just so people know if it's been taken or not. After that we will speak through PMs. - First come, first serve. [b]PRICE[/b] $30 USD I only have one of these pre-drawn but if enough people are interested, I'd be willing to open a shop here/negotiate through PMs and start doing more dragon commissions in the near future.
Hello fellow FR kiddies! It's time to sell art!

1459462903.abbystabby_morrocut2ydh.png

So I found this old battle cut lying around and since I don't really have any plans to use it for myself, I thought I'd try something I've never done before!

A YCH kind of dealie.

Examples of how battle cuts turn out can be found here!

RULES
- Since it's pretty old, the lineart is rough but I'll be going over it again to fix gaps and all other shoddy line/shading work.
- Gembond and accessories can be added.
- The dragon must be a female Guardian.
- I advise to not pick a dragon with Crystal/Facet simply because I'm not sure how I'd tackle the effect. But if that's really what you want I will try my best to make it look good. If it takes a lot of effort, I may charge a bit extra.
- Payment is through Paypal and upfront.
- USD only.
- I will NOT be taking FR's treasure or gems as payment at this time. However, if I someday become more stable, this may change!
- Refunds will be given out in full if I cannot complete this for any reason.
- When the commission is finished, the high res version shall be delivered to you through a link to dropbox in a PM or email.
- If you're interested in buying, please leave a comment below just so people know if it's been taken or not. After that we will speak through PMs.
- First come, first serve.

PRICE
$30 USD

I only have one of these pre-drawn but if enough people are interested, I'd be willing to open a shop here/negotiate through PMs and start doing more dragon commissions in the near future.