Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hello peeps
Le hello all, just looking to chat with ya
Le hello all, just looking to chat with ya
@Pixlewisp Hello peeps ;3 do you like peeps? And I mean the marshmallow sugary treat Peeps? I used to but now I find them too sweet. Anywho, random comment is random. c:
@Pixlewisp Hello peeps ;3 do you like peeps? And I mean the marshmallow sugary treat Peeps? I used to but now I find them too sweet. Anywho, random comment is random. c:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart Hey, yea, I never really liked peeps, how are you O>O?
@TehSweetheart Hey, yea, I never really liked peeps, how are you O>O?
@Pixlewisp I think they're cuter to look at than they are tastier to eat.. if that makes sense. x3 If they weren't so sweet, they would be alright but ehh. I rather have chocolate with my marshmallow instead of sugar ;P How about you?
@Pixlewisp I think they're cuter to look at than they are tastier to eat.. if that makes sense. x3 If they weren't so sweet, they would be alright but ehh. I rather have chocolate with my marshmallow instead of sugar ;P How about you?
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart honestly, I'm not too crazy about sweets.....being a type one diabetic......marshmallows are okay I suppose...I prefer making smores though, so chocolate is good with them, yea XD
@TehSweetheart honestly, I'm not too crazy about sweets.....being a type one diabetic......marshmallows are okay I suppose...I prefer making smores though, so chocolate is good with them, yea XD
@Pixlewisp Ohh, I see. well that's fair, and smores are so good. Very nice choice C:
@Pixlewisp Ohh, I see. well that's fair, and smores are so good. Very nice choice C:
@TehSweetheart XD
@TehSweetheart XD