Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It's About Time
Hey, Hi, Hello?!

I thought it would be about time to finally introduce myself; I've been on FR since July 20th, 2015.
So it has been quite some time but I never did come here to introduce myself.

I'm not an avid player, I do manage to get daily rewards; feeding my dragons and breeding them too.

I used to collect a lot of dragons, especially of the Crsytal/Facet/Glimmer genes but I sold all of them; so I can get newer genes - so these days, I'm crazy about Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer dragons ;-; <3 I love them so much

Tbh tbh, I still do not understand pricing hatchlings and dragons - I buy them but never give much thought of pricing my dragons besides the usual 5000-8000 treasure. So catch some nice deals from me ;-;

Oh, I forgot to give my name; I'm Kav or nativeMIRACLES/nativeMIRACLE2 - I have both a DA and Tumblr

I have more than a few friends that introduced me to this site and since then, I loved it ;-; Aa, all these lovely dragons (but never enough money in my pocket to get the gems, one day my love, you'll finally get that glimmer scroll - I'm talking about the dragon that is my profile.)

Their names Crocodile; somewhat inspired by Sir Croc of One Piece hha... Not the same color scheme, but they sound like their names Crocodile. I love it.

Originally I was an arcane element user; but there is something very cool about the Lightning clan - such a pretty color.

Anyways I like to draw, write stories whenever I'm inspired and getting to talk to others about anything, everything and all of that in between. I have a few interests, which are anime, video games and I guess some things here and there.

I love One Piece and make a ton of OCs for it.

Homestuck and Undertale seem to come hand in hand, and I like these but I'm not in the fandom as much though catch me drawing some characters from those series; and also MY FANTROLLS - which I have to admit I probably have a little over 600 of them... hha

You can see some of my interests on my pages.

Anyways, like - thank you so much for reading all of this, if you managed to.

I hope that we can be friends or at least talk~
Hey, Hi, Hello?!

I thought it would be about time to finally introduce myself; I've been on FR since July 20th, 2015.
So it has been quite some time but I never did come here to introduce myself.

I'm not an avid player, I do manage to get daily rewards; feeding my dragons and breeding them too.

I used to collect a lot of dragons, especially of the Crsytal/Facet/Glimmer genes but I sold all of them; so I can get newer genes - so these days, I'm crazy about Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer dragons ;-; <3 I love them so much

Tbh tbh, I still do not understand pricing hatchlings and dragons - I buy them but never give much thought of pricing my dragons besides the usual 5000-8000 treasure. So catch some nice deals from me ;-;

Oh, I forgot to give my name; I'm Kav or nativeMIRACLES/nativeMIRACLE2 - I have both a DA and Tumblr

I have more than a few friends that introduced me to this site and since then, I loved it ;-; Aa, all these lovely dragons (but never enough money in my pocket to get the gems, one day my love, you'll finally get that glimmer scroll - I'm talking about the dragon that is my profile.)

Their names Crocodile; somewhat inspired by Sir Croc of One Piece hha... Not the same color scheme, but they sound like their names Crocodile. I love it.

Originally I was an arcane element user; but there is something very cool about the Lightning clan - such a pretty color.

Anyways I like to draw, write stories whenever I'm inspired and getting to talk to others about anything, everything and all of that in between. I have a few interests, which are anime, video games and I guess some things here and there.

I love One Piece and make a ton of OCs for it.

Homestuck and Undertale seem to come hand in hand, and I like these but I'm not in the fandom as much though catch me drawing some characters from those series; and also MY FANTROLLS - which I have to admit I probably have a little over 600 of them... hha

You can see some of my interests on my pages.

Anyways, like - thank you so much for reading all of this, if you managed to.

I hope that we can be friends or at least talk~
Hello! pleased to meet you. I'm not the most talkative of people but talking is fun. Oh by the way is your name a reference to Gamzee? cuz miracles?
Hello! pleased to meet you. I'm not the most talkative of people but talking is fun. Oh by the way is your name a reference to Gamzee? cuz miracles?
@cosmicnight

Hi, nice to meet you too - I'm mostly the same, don't talk too much hha.
Originally, yes - it was so a reference to Gamzee hha and not a lot of people saw that
@cosmicnight

Hi, nice to meet you too - I'm mostly the same, don't talk too much hha.
Originally, yes - it was so a reference to Gamzee hha and not a lot of people saw that
Originally? Is it now a reference to something else?
Originally? Is it now a reference to something else?