Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Pleasure To Meet You All
Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you all.

I'm Kotu, but you're more than welcome to call me anything else you wish. ^^

I've been waiting to jump on board FlightRising for many months now. Unfortunately, I happen to forget so very often, and whenever there was announcements of Registration opening, I would mark it down, and then forget until the day after Sign-ups closed. XD

Luckily, someone prodded me today, letting me know Registration was open, and to my joy, I was able to successfully sign up. :D

Everything, not too mention everyone, I've met has been absolutely pleasant, and kind. The community here, I am not ashamed to admit, has already won me over. You all are so marvelous, and I hope to be an active part of the community for a very long time.

The art here, is gorgeous. I've found myself admiring even the most simplest of items/trinkets/materials. XD Everything is just so clean and the colors chosen always compliment each other well!

The dragons are also very magnificent. I haven't had a chance to look at all the colors, but the few I have come across have been very beautiful. I fell in love with just one glance. XD

Thank you FlightRising, the Staff, and the members, for making the site, so enjoyable. I can not wait to see what lies in store for me. ^^

Thank you for taking the time to read all my ramblings, I do appreciate it! Have a very lovely day/night! ^^

Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you all.

I'm Kotu, but you're more than welcome to call me anything else you wish. ^^

I've been waiting to jump on board FlightRising for many months now. Unfortunately, I happen to forget so very often, and whenever there was announcements of Registration opening, I would mark it down, and then forget until the day after Sign-ups closed. XD

Luckily, someone prodded me today, letting me know Registration was open, and to my joy, I was able to successfully sign up. :D

Everything, not too mention everyone, I've met has been absolutely pleasant, and kind. The community here, I am not ashamed to admit, has already won me over. You all are so marvelous, and I hope to be an active part of the community for a very long time.

The art here, is gorgeous. I've found myself admiring even the most simplest of items/trinkets/materials. XD Everything is just so clean and the colors chosen always compliment each other well!

The dragons are also very magnificent. I haven't had a chance to look at all the colors, but the few I have come across have been very beautiful. I fell in love with just one glance. XD

Thank you FlightRising, the Staff, and the members, for making the site, so enjoyable. I can not wait to see what lies in store for me. ^^

Thank you for taking the time to read all my ramblings, I do appreciate it! Have a very lovely day/night! ^^

Hello there and welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay.

The FAQs and Answers might be of help to you here as well as the New Users Guide! Also be sure to check out the raffles in both your Flight's forums and the main one, as there are plenty of giveaways for newbies every time a registration window shows up. Don't be shy to ask questions in the Help thread either and I'm always open to help clear up any questions as well. :D

@Kotu
Hello there and welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay.

The FAQs and Answers might be of help to you here as well as the New Users Guide! Also be sure to check out the raffles in both your Flight's forums and the main one, as there are plenty of giveaways for newbies every time a registration window shows up. Don't be shy to ask questions in the Help thread either and I'm always open to help clear up any questions as well. :D

@Kotu
uCR5SCW.png
@Kotu
Nice to meet you, Kotu! It's great to have you as a part of our community! I joined here last month and was really suprised at how friendly, generous and welcoming people here are :) If there is anything you need, just ask.
Welcome to flight rising!
@Kotu
Nice to meet you, Kotu! It's great to have you as a part of our community! I joined here last month and was really suprised at how friendly, generous and welcoming people here are :) If there is anything you need, just ask.
Welcome to flight rising!