Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | One out of the horde of newbies speaks
Hi everyone! I joined after my friend, garethgraham, told me about the open registration. So far I'm liking that game. It reminds me a lot of some other online pet type games I've played before. Lots of fun. :D

Just briefly about me...I'm 32, female, living in the The South™ in USA. ;) I'm a bit of a bookworm (history, english language, theology, etc) and a music lover (I love finding good music no matter where it's from). I like to make jewelry and am working on setting up my own business for it.

Anyhow...Nice to meet you all!
Hi everyone! I joined after my friend, garethgraham, told me about the open registration. So far I'm liking that game. It reminds me a lot of some other online pet type games I've played before. Lots of fun. :D

Just briefly about me...I'm 32, female, living in the The South™ in USA. ;) I'm a bit of a bookworm (history, english language, theology, etc) and a music lover (I love finding good music no matter where it's from). I like to make jewelry and am working on setting up my own business for it.

Anyhow...Nice to meet you all!
@seraphicharm

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Space and I talk to much.

Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
@seraphicharm

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Space and I talk to much.

Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
uCR5SCW.png
@seriphicharm

Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising.

I'm 19, living in the great Midwest of the USA. Books are also one of my favorite things. I'm currently aspiring to be a musician, and good music is a major part of my life (song recommendations are always welcome!). Jewelry is always soooo pretty. Can I see some of your work?

Nice to meet you, too!
@seriphicharm

Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising.

I'm 19, living in the great Midwest of the USA. Books are also one of my favorite things. I'm currently aspiring to be a musician, and good music is a major part of my life (song recommendations are always welcome!). Jewelry is always soooo pretty. Can I see some of your work?

Nice to meet you, too!
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he