Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Aberford! 50's Housewives VS Zombies
I'm just going to nonchalantly drop this here, because I think a lot of people would enjoy this.

SketchyPandaGames' is hoping to produce a zombie video game for PC and other consoles--and I know what you're thinking, "not another one!"-- but listen, this game is going to be awesome!

It has an all female cast of characters; the men are susceptible to the zombie disease and it's up to the women to fight their way to safety. It's story driven, and not just another hack-and-slash video game where ammo and health potions are lying around every corner.

But check it out for yourselves!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/910316779/aberford-a-game-of-zombies-and-50s-housewives
I'm just going to nonchalantly drop this here, because I think a lot of people would enjoy this.

SketchyPandaGames' is hoping to produce a zombie video game for PC and other consoles--and I know what you're thinking, "not another one!"-- but listen, this game is going to be awesome!

It has an all female cast of characters; the men are susceptible to the zombie disease and it's up to the women to fight their way to safety. It's story driven, and not just another hack-and-slash video game where ammo and health potions are lying around every corner.

But check it out for yourselves!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/910316779/aberford-a-game-of-zombies-and-50s-housewives
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
OMG, I've been so excited for this since people first started talking about it on tumblr. It looks like it's going to be sooo good if they can raise the money to make it.

I love how all of the characters have their own body type and personality, not to mention you can change their outfits. And the weapons. XD Brooms, frying pans, crowbars, it's amazing!!

@MagestyKing

Opinions? Since you love the 50's style so much? One a scale of one to Garrus being romance-able, how excited are you for this game?
OMG, I've been so excited for this since people first started talking about it on tumblr. It looks like it's going to be sooo good if they can raise the money to make it.

I love how all of the characters have their own body type and personality, not to mention you can change their outfits. And the weapons. XD Brooms, frying pans, crowbars, it's amazing!!

@MagestyKing

Opinions? Since you love the 50's style so much? One a scale of one to Garrus being romance-able, how excited are you for this game?
.......................S55kApu.png mlCJTKc.png +Wishlist
+Retchers
+Clan Lore...
V2Qv9Bw.png
@ArchaicInk ARE WE TALKING ABOUT 50'S HOUSEWIVES KILLING ZOMBIES???

I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR 50'S HOUSEWIVES KILLING ZOMBIES!!!!

On level of excitement I'd have to be at confirmed krogan teammate in Andromeda right now. Looking forward to it, but holding onto all my cards until I see more.
@ArchaicInk ARE WE TALKING ABOUT 50'S HOUSEWIVES KILLING ZOMBIES???

I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR 50'S HOUSEWIVES KILLING ZOMBIES!!!!

On level of excitement I'd have to be at confirmed krogan teammate in Andromeda right now. Looking forward to it, but holding onto all my cards until I see more.
10409082_769265346505151_1290542178526284957_n.jpg
ABERFORD

Betty is the best, I love her so much, I am going to be so upset if anything happens to her
ABERFORD

Betty is the best, I love her so much, I am going to be so upset if anything happens to her
“blaireau’s
This looks so good!
wantwantwant!
This looks so good!
wantwantwant!
*place egg here*-->
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif