Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Inventory-Materials Selection Bug
Hey there, I noticed recently (not sure if this is reported yet or not), but on the Select All button for the Materials tab in our Hoard, if you have Transmuation results in your inventory as well, all the items listed after the transmution results don't get selected when you click the Select All button. Like the first half is regular Material items, then the transmuation goo and slime, etc, and then after is another portion of my Material items. And only the first half gets selected, like when it reaches the Transmute slimes and such since they don't have a checkbox it for some reason cancels the action of 'Selecting' the others since it ran up against a type of function block or something with the non-selectable Transmute items. I hope that made sense .-. I'll include a screenshot showing the unchecked items and the checked ones after I click the Select All button. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1lLJAwe.png[/img]
Hey there,

I noticed recently (not sure if this is reported yet or not), but on the Select All button for the Materials tab in our Hoard, if you have Transmuation results in your inventory as well, all the items listed after the transmution results don't get selected when you click the Select All button.

Like the first half is regular Material items, then the transmuation goo and slime, etc, and then after is another portion of my Material items. And only the first half gets selected, like when it reaches the Transmute slimes and such since they don't have a checkbox it for some reason cancels the action of 'Selecting' the others since it ran up against a type of function block or something with the non-selectable Transmute items.

I hope that made sense .-. I'll include a screenshot showing the unchecked items and the checked ones after I click the Select All button.

1lLJAwe.png
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”