Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | G'day
Hello, all! My name is Dora, and I am, quite obviously, new. I actually work for a site that reviews video games, so I've had Flight Rising recommended to me a bunch for some time now. I was happy to finally see the registration open, so I could see what all the fuss was about and write something up! I'm still in the process of playing and fleshing out the placeholder article I posted to notify readers so they had a chance to sign up, but so far I like what I see!
Hello, all! My name is Dora, and I am, quite obviously, new. I actually work for a site that reviews video games, so I've had Flight Rising recommended to me a bunch for some time now. I was happy to finally see the registration open, so I could see what all the fuss was about and write something up! I'm still in the process of playing and fleshing out the placeholder article I posted to notify readers so they had a chance to sign up, but so far I like what I see!
Welcome to Flight Rising, @DoraAreGames!! I really hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

A video game review site, eh? Does that mean you try out a lot of games and write articles about them? ^^
Welcome to Flight Rising, @DoraAreGames!! I really hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

A video game review site, eh? Does that mean you try out a lot of games and write articles about them? ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png