Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sunbeam ursa for Sprite!
I am willing to trade my sunbeam ursa (a bear gurdian familiar given during the light festival) for one of the sprite familiars (arcane sprite, natrue sprite, ect.) I am also willing to trade one of my newly hatched dragons for one! (I have a couple snappers with gembound and coatls with eyespots and underbellies, and soon I'll have more to choose from!).
I am willing to trade my sunbeam ursa (a bear gurdian familiar given during the light festival) for one of the sprite familiars (arcane sprite, natrue sprite, ect.) I am also willing to trade one of my newly hatched dragons for one! (I have a couple snappers with gembound and coatls with eyespots and underbellies, and soon I'll have more to choose from!).
I hate to ruin your dreams, but those sprites are worth much much much more than what you're offering. The bear is possibly 30k while the sprites are 800k or more.
I hate to ruin your dreams, but those sprites are worth much much much more than what you're offering. The bear is possibly 30k while the sprites are 800k or more.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@DigiCow A nature sprite is the cheapest to buy and still just under 400kT last time I checked, so it'd be quite hard to find someone to make that trade! Good luck buying, however : )
@DigiCow A nature sprite is the cheapest to buy and still just under 400kT last time I checked, so it'd be quite hard to find someone to make that trade! Good luck buying, however : )
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector