Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Toggle Between Military & Regular Time
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So This is a simple suggestion,a simple suggestion to have a feature to give a regular time instead of military time?
So This is a simple suggestion,a simple suggestion to have a feature to give a regular time instead of military time?
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
I like that they use military time. Unless you mean they give both, in which case I can't see why not.
I like that they use military time. Unless you mean they give both, in which case I can't see why not.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
if it's optional, yeah, otherwise 24 hour clocks are so much better and you should them.
if it's optional, yeah, otherwise 24 hour clocks are so much better and you should them.
I like 24 hour clock. It's so much clearer especially for 12:00 and 00:00. If I write 12 pm, a lot of the people would think I meant midnight, when in fact it's midday... and thought 12 am is midday when it's midnight. (I've met many people who think that way and had argued with over the issue...)

But if you mean an option to have either/or, or showing both at the same time, I don't see why not.

In fact, I think it's probably more meaningful for them to add a 'date' up there as well. For those of us who have huge time difference with FR, it's hard to calculate which day they're talking about exactly. :P
I like 24 hour clock. It's so much clearer especially for 12:00 and 00:00. If I write 12 pm, a lot of the people would think I meant midnight, when in fact it's midday... and thought 12 am is midday when it's midnight. (I've met many people who think that way and had argued with over the issue...)

But if you mean an option to have either/or, or showing both at the same time, I don't see why not.

In fact, I think it's probably more meaningful for them to add a 'date' up there as well. For those of us who have huge time difference with FR, it's hard to calculate which day they're talking about exactly. :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I have always used the 24h clock so it's to me the "normal" time. I would be super confused with 12h clock most of the time.

But support for a way to choose between clocks
I have always used the 24h clock so it's to me the "normal" time. I would be super confused with 12h clock most of the time.

But support for a way to choose between clocks
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
I prefer the military because there is the matter of roll-over, which means that this thing is essentially counting up towards that point. If someone is unfamiliar with FR's time zone, how will they locate themselves within it?
I prefer the military because there is the matter of roll-over, which means that this thing is essentially counting up towards that point. If someone is unfamiliar with FR's time zone, how will they locate themselves within it?
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Support, but only if there's an option to turn military time back on. :)
Support, but only if there's an option to turn military time back on. :)
tumblr_niww6l7EmH1snuojro2_r2_500.gif
I honestly have trouble with time no matter what. Sometimes I get PM and AM confused, other times I mess up military time because I'm not all that familiar with it even though I should be by this point.
Full support, maybe showing both or letting you choose which one you want? I would love to change it now and again, although having FR on Military time has helped me with it since I use FR everyday.
I honestly have trouble with time no matter what. Sometimes I get PM and AM confused, other times I mess up military time because I'm not all that familiar with it even though I should be by this point.
Full support, maybe showing both or letting you choose which one you want? I would love to change it now and again, although having FR on Military time has helped me with it since I use FR everyday.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
What is 'military time'? You have me confused, because I assumed that means without dots in between. Like, 0900 instead of 09:00.
Anyway, 24 hour clock is nice.
What is 'military time'? You have me confused, because I assumed that means without dots in between. Like, 0900 instead of 09:00.
Anyway, 24 hour clock is nice.
I like the 24 hour clock, but I think it'd be a good idea to make it a profile option for those who are younger and have trouble with military time. c: Although if it were purely regular time, I would not like it that much.
I like the 24 hour clock, but I think it'd be a good idea to make it a profile option for those who are younger and have trouble with military time. c: Although if it were purely regular time, I would not like it that much.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page