Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Devil Maker Tokyo
I found this game recently on my kindle fire and have been so addicted to it, it is insane. I've been trying to look for tips and tricks on how to build a good deck/party on the game. I've also been looking for good tips like what to do and what not to do to save yourself trouble later. Of course I'm like level 25 now and struggling a bit on the level 20 exploration tower x3 so I'm really looking for tips now.

If I come across any tips that I think are helpful to others I'll post them, but feel free to post things you might think will be helpful for others to know or just post things here that you don't want to forget.

:D
I found this game recently on my kindle fire and have been so addicted to it, it is insane. I've been trying to look for tips and tricks on how to build a good deck/party on the game. I've also been looking for good tips like what to do and what not to do to save yourself trouble later. Of course I'm like level 25 now and struggling a bit on the level 20 exploration tower x3 so I'm really looking for tips now.

If I come across any tips that I think are helpful to others I'll post them, but feel free to post things you might think will be helpful for others to know or just post things here that you don't want to forget.

:D
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif