Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 'Remember me' checkbox issues
I am forced to put in my username and password every single time i log in. The site will neither remember my username, NOR my password, NOR the fact that every time i log in i re-check the 'remember me' button. I searched the forum and i didn't find anything along these lines so if it's already been gone over i apologise. I haven't done anything to my browser so as to make it intentionally not remember passwords from specific sites and i'm really rather bewildered. As far as i can tell it doesn't happen to my other friends who play. I've also tried using other browsers and even when the browser prompts me asking if it wants me to have it remember the username and password, it won't(and it won't keep the 'remember me' checkbox checked, either). I typically use chrome, but occasionally use firefox as well.
I am forced to put in my username and password every single time i log in. The site will neither remember my username, NOR my password, NOR the fact that every time i log in i re-check the 'remember me' button. I searched the forum and i didn't find anything along these lines so if it's already been gone over i apologise. I haven't done anything to my browser so as to make it intentionally not remember passwords from specific sites and i'm really rather bewildered. As far as i can tell it doesn't happen to my other friends who play. I've also tried using other browsers and even when the browser prompts me asking if it wants me to have it remember the username and password, it won't(and it won't keep the 'remember me' checkbox checked, either). I typically use chrome, but occasionally use firefox as well.