Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] ALL OUT [W] Sparrows/Crabs/Birds
@Rasperina

Hi hi!
I think Java Sparrows are cute birdies too, but because they are Swipp items and their familiar is expensive, I don't think its fair to rate them at 125T each ^_^;

I'd love to take the rest, for 13 cones? Let me know if thats okay and I'll send.
@Rasperina

Hi hi!
I think Java Sparrows are cute birdies too, but because they are Swipp items and their familiar is expensive, I don't think its fair to rate them at 125T each ^_^;

I'd love to take the rest, for 13 cones? Let me know if thats okay and I'll send.
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Xythus are you still looking for zephyr sparrows? I have a ton xD

eta: also apparently a ton of common sparrows? I have 4.5 stacks of zephyr sparrows and 3.5 of common sparrows.
@Xythus are you still looking for zephyr sparrows? I have a ton xD

eta: also apparently a ton of common sparrows? I have 4.5 stacks of zephyr sparrows and 3.5 of common sparrows.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@xythus I really don't need pinecones...I just like helping fellow hoarders and to clear out some of my stuff. I'll send them over!!
@xythus I really don't need pinecones...I just like helping fellow hoarders and to clear out some of my stuff. I'll send them over!!
@Rasperina

Ohhhh, you're awesome! But like, can I still give you something in return? I'll send food, because everybody needs food.

Thank you so much again!

@lome

4.5 stacks = 445 Zephyr Sparrows? :D
@Rasperina

Ohhhh, you're awesome! But like, can I still give you something in return? I'll send food, because everybody needs food.

Thank you so much again!

@lome

4.5 stacks = 445 Zephyr Sparrows? :D
o5xt3.gif
@Xythus

can i send you 8 birds ( 5 zephyr, 3 chickadees) and 1000 treasure for two cones? or i can send you some crabs and a couple more birds if you want :p
@Xythus

can i send you 8 birds ( 5 zephyr, 3 chickadees) and 1000 treasure for two cones? or i can send you some crabs and a couple more birds if you want :p
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@xythus That'll work, thanks!
@xythus That'll work, thanks!
@Xythus I have these: [item=zephyr sparrow]x178 [item=black capped chickadee]x107 That rounds to 36 pinecones, I believe.
@Xythus I have these:
Zephyr Sparrow x178
Black Capped Chickadee x107
That rounds to 36 pinecones, I believe.
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Dioskurii

Whatever works for you, I'll send you two anyway :D
@Dioskurii

Whatever works for you, I'll send you two anyway :D
o5xt3.gif
@Xythus yup! let me count them up properly...351 common sparrows and 420 zephyr sparrows (so a bit short but whatever :D)
@Xythus yup! let me count them up properly...351 common sparrows and 420 zephyr sparrows (so a bit short but whatever :D)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome

May I take all 420 Zephyrs for 52 cones? ^_^
@lome

May I take all 420 Zephyrs for 52 cones? ^_^
o5xt3.gif