Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Cave of the Elders (Sacred Pond)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Well, since Nibi skimmed and doesn't feel like really getting into the nittygritty of the story right now (shame on her), she'll be a sheep.

* Official Vote *
Camphor
Well, since Nibi skimmed and doesn't feel like really getting into the nittygritty of the story right now (shame on her), she'll be a sheep.

* Official Vote *
Camphor
@sallin

I just realized ahp had a hood xD I'm blind same with ink but inks hook looks white to me.
I think your right about Ahm benign mysterious and around. I'm waiting for another clue as I'm wondering between the three xD
@sallin

I just realized ahp had a hood xD I'm blind same with ink but inks hook looks white to me.
I think your right about Ahm benign mysterious and around. I'm waiting for another clue as I'm wondering between the three xD
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
;A; KARIA'S DEAD!! *cries in the corner* My poor tundra bby. Good luck to the rest of you
;A; KARIA'S DEAD!! *cries in the corner* My poor tundra bby. Good luck to the rest of you
My Deviantart My tumblr
Ah the suspense is killing me!!
Ah the suspense is killing me!!

What is dead may never die
Hey, someone pointed out to me that in most games or spin-offs, once the "bad" team outnumbers the "good" team, then the bad team wins. I had sort of forgotten about this, but have no clue what to do about this since I didn't specify anything like this beforehand.

So, we have two choices: 1) Write the next story and the tainted win afterward, 2) drag this out longer and wait for the tainted to kill off the untainted (because we all know at this point it's inevitable)

If we end it now, I can get to work on improving it for the next round and start it up again.
Hey, someone pointed out to me that in most games or spin-offs, once the "bad" team outnumbers the "good" team, then the bad team wins. I had sort of forgotten about this, but have no clue what to do about this since I didn't specify anything like this beforehand.

So, we have two choices: 1) Write the next story and the tainted win afterward, 2) drag this out longer and wait for the tainted to kill off the untainted (because we all know at this point it's inevitable)

If we end it now, I can get to work on improving it for the next round and start it up again.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
Hmm I can definitely see how starting over would be a good idea. It will give the chance for new members to replace old ones who have quit/forgotten about Cave of the Elders during maintenance.
Hmm I can definitely see how starting over would be a good idea. It will give the chance for new members to replace old ones who have quit/forgotten about Cave of the Elders during maintenance.

What is dead may never die
Might as well end it to begin again. XD
Might as well end it to begin again. XD
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Alright, I'll write the last story soon then and start the new one sometime tomorrow or on the weekend.
Alright, I'll write the last story soon then and start the new one sometime tomorrow or on the weekend.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
A new stroy would be great, with this downtime mess and everything. Too bad this didn't work out but eh we learn from our mistakes :E
A new stroy would be great, with this downtime mess and everything. Too bad this didn't work out but eh we learn from our mistakes :E
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
Will we be able to choose new dragons? Or will it go with the old set-up?
But I am either way up for it!
Will we be able to choose new dragons? Or will it go with the old set-up?
But I am either way up for it!
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19