Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pern RP?
So I've been trying to create a Pern forum on my own. It's been hard but I think I have a good basis down. I am not sure this kind of post is allowed but I saw nothing saying it couldn't? If I am mistaken I am sorry.

But I figured why not see if anyone here would like to assist? I have a full time job and a baby so it's sort of... ok not sort of... it's hard to do things all on my own. I am seeking help and I am coming to you guys. I hope it is alright to do so.

Darungia
So I've been trying to create a Pern forum on my own. It's been hard but I think I have a good basis down. I am not sure this kind of post is allowed but I saw nothing saying it couldn't? If I am mistaken I am sorry.

But I figured why not see if anyone here would like to assist? I have a full time job and a baby so it's sort of... ok not sort of... it's hard to do things all on my own. I am seeking help and I am coming to you guys. I hope it is alright to do so.

Darungia
anyone?
anyone?
I don't have time to RP, but best of luck to you. I love the Pern series (RIP Anne :'( )
I don't have time to RP, but best of luck to you. I love the Pern series (RIP Anne :'( )
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@Kitlin

Indeed rip Anne she was an amazing author!
@Kitlin

Indeed rip Anne she was an amazing author!