Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Toggle Between Military & Regular Time
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
It would be nice if you could pick between the two so that you have a choice. :)
It would be nice if you could pick between the two so that you have a choice. :)
0aa00d1c-340b-41ba-b508-d554790c30dd_zpsic3oddrr.png
Indifferent; a toggle would be nice for people who dont like/have a hard time with military.
Indifferent; a toggle would be nice for people who dont like/have a hard time with military.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
Holy poop, I didn't expect so many replies. But yeah, an option to toggle between the two, is what I meant. It'd be so if one person like so and so time, they wouldn't have to change it. I should change the title. Oops.
Holy poop, I didn't expect so many replies. But yeah, an option to toggle between the two, is what I meant. It'd be so if one person like so and so time, they wouldn't have to change it. I should change the title. Oops.
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
This is regular time for me. :)

But yes, an option would be good.
This is regular time for me. :)

But yes, an option would be good.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Support :)
Support :)
Only if it was a toggle option. I am 19 hours ahead of Flight Rising and having a 24 hour clock helps me in knowing what time it is where the servers are. It could make it harder for me when I have day light savings (and so does FR, but usually weeks later so they don't change at the same time) and knowing when people have sent me messages (was that 7am or 7pm for example).
Only if it was a toggle option. I am 19 hours ahead of Flight Rising and having a 24 hour clock helps me in knowing what time it is where the servers are. It could make it harder for me when I have day light savings (and so does FR, but usually weeks later so they don't change at the same time) and knowing when people have sent me messages (was that 7am or 7pm for example).
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
So much support. I'm so bad at converting the time from military to 12 hour lol.
So much support. I'm so bad at converting the time from military to 12 hour lol.
PJb908Z.png
I had no idea what military time was, I do everything in the 24hr clock so it's never really bothered me.

Support if people really want it but only if it's toggerable.
I had no idea what military time was, I do everything in the 24hr clock so it's never really bothered me.

Support if people really want it but only if it's toggerable.
Yt4sddf.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page