Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Buttons Not Functioning
I have a few dragons on the AH, and I named 2 of them with the intention of taking them down to level and exalt. When I went to take them off the Auction House, they're not listed (though my other dragons are). I'm using Firefox. Anyone else having this problem?
I have a few dragons on the AH, and I named 2 of them with the intention of taking them down to level and exalt. When I went to take them off the Auction House, they're not listed (though my other dragons are). I'm using Firefox. Anyone else having this problem?
Te amo mucho mi principe~
I logged in at friend's house on her laptop and at least some of these buttons don't work here (breed, remove from AH activity, trade at Crim's, convert or put to vault from hoard).
Her main browser is the same as mine (chrome) and turning off adblock doesn't help. But clearing the cache did :)
I logged in at friend's house on her laptop and at least some of these buttons don't work here (breed, remove from AH activity, trade at Crim's, convert or put to vault from hoard).
Her main browser is the same as mine (chrome) and turning off adblock doesn't help. But clearing the cache did :)
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gifHellebores_zpsgxk6qp4a.gif
Currently having this issue with the Exalt and Auction buttons. This is the first time I've experienced this issue!

Before the issue occurred, I was playing in the colliseum and the site crashed during a battle. Had to reload the whole page. However, it seemed like the fight had ended and I had been awarded experience because, when I returned to the colli, one of my dragons had leveled up.

Afterwards I went to exalt her and nothing. Both buttons are being treated as images only. This is happening both on my phone and my computer, both using Safari as the browser. I'll be trying Chrome and Firefox next to see if that will work around the issue.
Currently having this issue with the Exalt and Auction buttons. This is the first time I've experienced this issue!

Before the issue occurred, I was playing in the colliseum and the site crashed during a battle. Had to reload the whole page. However, it seemed like the fight had ended and I had been awarded experience because, when I returned to the colli, one of my dragons had leveled up.

Afterwards I went to exalt her and nothing. Both buttons are being treated as images only. This is happening both on my phone and my computer, both using Safari as the browser. I'll be trying Chrome and Firefox next to see if that will work around the issue.
I am using Chrome and I encountered my first problem with the convert button today. I cleared my cache and it did nothing. I had gathered my food items and when I clicked to convert them they all disappeared, and they were not added to my total amount of food for my dragons. I am out of gathering turns and have nothing to show for it.
I am using Chrome and I encountered my first problem with the convert button today. I cleared my cache and it did nothing. I had gathered my food items and when I clicked to convert them they all disappeared, and they were not added to my total amount of food for my dragons. I am out of gathering turns and have nothing to show for it.
Several buttons didn't want to work for me anymore. Bonding with familiars, feeding, converting food, even the log in button had issues. Possibly even some others, but I didn't notice. It started about a week or two ago. I stayed away from the site for a week since I had issues with slow internet, after I returned the buttons I named stopped responding. That was the first time this happened since I joined almost a year ago.
But when I accessed the site from a different computer, everything was working fine. My laptop kept having that issue though. I now cleared my cache and that seems to have fixed the problem. I'm using Firefox.
I decided to share my experience in case it might prove useful.
Several buttons didn't want to work for me anymore. Bonding with familiars, feeding, converting food, even the log in button had issues. Possibly even some others, but I didn't notice. It started about a week or two ago. I stayed away from the site for a week since I had issues with slow internet, after I returned the buttons I named stopped responding. That was the first time this happened since I joined almost a year ago.
But when I accessed the site from a different computer, everything was working fine. My laptop kept having that issue though. I now cleared my cache and that seems to have fixed the problem. I'm using Firefox.
I decided to share my experience in case it might prove useful.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
I'm using chrome, and have been playing FR consistently since the day it opened for the KS backers. I have never had an issue with this until about 2 days ago. The first place I noticed the issue was with Crim trades, then the Exalt button on dragon pages. I cannot confirm whether or not the other buttons were affected since I had not used them.

Ironically, it was after I cleared my cache that the problem occurred. After reading this thread I tried clearing my cache again, and functionality seems to have returned to all buttons affected.
I'm using chrome, and have been playing FR consistently since the day it opened for the KS backers. I have never had an issue with this until about 2 days ago. The first place I noticed the issue was with Crim trades, then the Exalt button on dragon pages. I cannot confirm whether or not the other buttons were affected since I had not used them.

Ironically, it was after I cleared my cache that the problem occurred. After reading this thread I tried clearing my cache again, and functionality seems to have returned to all buttons affected.
ZVpCPil.png
I am having difficulty with this recently as well.

I've been playing since October of last year.
I use Firefox.
It started doing this last week for no reason (i don't remember what caused it).

(At one point I was able to feed my dragons on my friend's tablet to avoid losing my feeding bonuses).

I've tried uninstalling Firefox, clearing the cookies and cache, refreshing Firefox, using Google Chrome, Opera and IE.

These buttons don't work:

Bonding familiars
Feeding dragons
Converting food
Hovering over dragons/items/familiars/etc to read ite descriptions/genes
Unable to search in AH (I click search but it doesn't search what I want)
Unable to click dragon previews in AH to enlarge the picture
I am having difficulty with this recently as well.

I've been playing since October of last year.
I use Firefox.
It started doing this last week for no reason (i don't remember what caused it).

(At one point I was able to feed my dragons on my friend's tablet to avoid losing my feeding bonuses).

I've tried uninstalling Firefox, clearing the cookies and cache, refreshing Firefox, using Google Chrome, Opera and IE.

These buttons don't work:

Bonding familiars
Feeding dragons
Converting food
Hovering over dragons/items/familiars/etc to read ite descriptions/genes
Unable to search in AH (I click search but it doesn't search what I want)
Unable to click dragon previews in AH to enlarge the picture
Hmm. it's not mentioned in the OP, but the get items from PM button isn't working at all in Firefox for me. I haven't had to get items from messages for a while, so I don't know if the issue has been unseen until tonight.

I'm actually not having any issues with the buttons in the OP, but I do have a few issues on the forums, I can create new threads just fine, but preview post, quote, delete message, and the report buttons do not work at all. Once again, this is in Firefox, the issue seems to have cropped up a week or so ago.

I think I did update Firefox sometime in the last week, or so.

Not sure if it's related, but maybe it'll help regardless, around the time buttons stopped working for me, the countdown timer for Baldwin has also stopped working, instead of counting down I need to refresh the page periodically. to see how much time is left.

I registered and began playing Flight rising in late 2014, I registered in November, IIRC. I've had no issues like this until last week or so.
All buttons work in Internet Explorer.
Hmm. it's not mentioned in the OP, but the get items from PM button isn't working at all in Firefox for me. I haven't had to get items from messages for a while, so I don't know if the issue has been unseen until tonight.

I'm actually not having any issues with the buttons in the OP, but I do have a few issues on the forums, I can create new threads just fine, but preview post, quote, delete message, and the report buttons do not work at all. Once again, this is in Firefox, the issue seems to have cropped up a week or so ago.

I think I did update Firefox sometime in the last week, or so.

Not sure if it's related, but maybe it'll help regardless, around the time buttons stopped working for me, the countdown timer for Baldwin has also stopped working, instead of counting down I need to refresh the page periodically. to see how much time is left.

I registered and began playing Flight rising in late 2014, I registered in November, IIRC. I've had no issues like this until last week or so.
All buttons work in Internet Explorer.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! Yesterday my desktop computer wouldn't let me bond with my familiars, and then I noticed it wouldn't let me do anything with the stuff in my hoard, and THEN I noticed it wouldn't let me buy anything in the auction house!! SO had to switch to my laptop, but then today, it started doing that too! And it slowly got worse, to the point where it wouldn't let me push the log in button!!! So now I"m back on my desktop computer...*cries* I NEED TO FEED MY DRAGONS DARN IT!
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! Yesterday my desktop computer wouldn't let me bond with my familiars, and then I noticed it wouldn't let me do anything with the stuff in my hoard, and THEN I noticed it wouldn't let me buy anything in the auction house!! SO had to switch to my laptop, but then today, it started doing that too! And it slowly got worse, to the point where it wouldn't let me push the log in button!!! So now I"m back on my desktop computer...*cries* I NEED TO FEED MY DRAGONS DARN IT!
yjGtVoK.png