Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] specific IMP
I'm looking for an XYY Chocolate/seafoam/seafoam Imp,
Cry/shim/whatever genes

Though I'm open to anything close! Since the perfect dragon doesn't excist!!
I'm looking for an XYY Chocolate/seafoam/seafoam Imp,
Cry/shim/whatever genes

Though I'm open to anything close! Since the perfect dragon doesn't excist!!
tumblr_nk2vp4xgZx1rpu3zco4_r1_250.pngtumblr_nk2vp4xgZx1rpu3zco5_r1_250.pngtumblr_nk2xxd9NID1rpu3zco10_r3_250.png
Hmm, I might be able to breed for it. I have a few triple seafoam male imps and a guardian whose primary is crystal. It would obviously take a few days though.
Hmm, I might be able to breed for it. I have a few triple seafoam male imps and a guardian whose primary is crystal. It would obviously take a few days though.
It would be difficult as well, to do it that way
It would be difficult as well, to do it that way
@Febby This boy is up on the AH, he isn't mine. Obviously you could add your crystal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9993037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99931/9993037_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Febby

This boy is up on the AH, he isn't mine. Obviously you could add your crystal

9993037_350.png
ot0aco5.png
@arrowshifter I actually bought his sister! Thanks for the help, though!

@Aliobsessed If it's too much of a fuss, you don't have to try for me, but If you don't mind it'll be great!
@arrowshifter I actually bought his sister! Thanks for the help, though!

@Aliobsessed If it's too much of a fuss, you don't have to try for me, but If you don't mind it'll be great!
tumblr_nk2vp4xgZx1rpu3zco4_r1_250.pngtumblr_nk2vp4xgZx1rpu3zco5_r1_250.pngtumblr_nk2xxd9NID1rpu3zco10_r3_250.png
@Febby
You'll probably find your dragon before I do, but just in case...

Once I find the right mate for my Choc/Aqua/Seafoam speckleshimgem Imp boy (she will be Soil/Seafoam/Aqua clownshimbelly Imp), they'll be able to breed the colors you're looking for, just not that crystal primary.

Do you want me to write your name down so I can ping you when I find her and breed them?
@Febby
You'll probably find your dragon before I do, but just in case...

Once I find the right mate for my Choc/Aqua/Seafoam speckleshimgem Imp boy (she will be Soil/Seafoam/Aqua clownshimbelly Imp), they'll be able to breed the colors you're looking for, just not that crystal primary.

Do you want me to write your name down so I can ping you when I find her and breed them?
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png