Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar trades!
Alright, here's the deal:

I have a bunch of familiars I need, and plenty to trade for. Because they would all take way too long to list, I'll just direct you to this spreadsheet here!

You're welcome to ask for any darker green or yellow ones, but I'd prefer to only trade event familiars for other special familiars I don't already have. Otherwise, I'll trade if the offers are around the same price range in the AH :)
Alright, here's the deal:

I have a bunch of familiars I need, and plenty to trade for. Because they would all take way too long to list, I'll just direct you to this spreadsheet here!

You're welcome to ask for any darker green or yellow ones, but I'd prefer to only trade event familiars for other special familiars I don't already have. Otherwise, I'll trade if the offers are around the same price range in the AH :)
@pepperzy
helloooo~ i have kelp tender, maren warrior, maren ambusher, maren wavesinger!

could i have a blacktalon striker, brown river flight, cockatrice, emerald webwing in exchange? :>
@pepperzy
helloooo~ i have kelp tender, maren warrior, maren ambusher, maren wavesinger!

could i have a blacktalon striker, brown river flight, cockatrice, emerald webwing in exchange? :>
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Sadly I don't have multiples of any of those... The familiars I'm offering for trade are the ones marked with darker green or yellow u_u; Sorry.
@pooses

Sadly I don't have multiples of any of those... The familiars I'm offering for trade are the ones marked with darker green or yellow u_u; Sorry.
@pepperzy opps, my bad. i thought the numbers meant how many you had i'm sorry x'D gimme a bit and i'll pick out 4 more!
@pepperzy opps, my bad. i thought the numbers meant how many you had i'm sorry x'D gimme a bit and i'll pick out 4 more!
@pooses

Haha, that's alright (: Yeah those are just to keep track of what level I've reached bonding with them.
@pooses

Haha, that's alright (: Yeah those are just to keep track of what level I've reached bonding with them.
@pepperzy
how about bramble guardian, raptorik warrior, blue dragon reef snail, emerald cave jewel?
i hope i got them right this time LOL
@pepperzy
how about bramble guardian, raptorik warrior, blue dragon reef snail, emerald cave jewel?
i hope i got them right this time LOL
@pooses
Yep, that sounds alright! (:
@pooses
Yep, that sounds alright! (: