Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 191 192
[item=micro deer] [b]Item:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Description: [/b][i]For some reason, dragons loves dressing these animals in tiny raincoats and booties...[/i] [item=battered book of fables] [b]Item:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Description:[/b] [i]A tale as old as time. And it shows it.[/i] [item=tarnished chain] [b]Item:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Description:[/b] [i]This chain's reputation is beyond repair.[/i]
Micro Deer
Item: Micro Deer
Description: For some reason, dragons loves dressing these animals in tiny raincoats and booties...

Battered Book of Fables
Item: Battered Book of Fables
Description: A tale as old as time. And it shows it.

Tarnished Chain
Item: Tarnished Chain
Description: This chain's reputation is beyond repair.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption:[/b] Unlike other dwarfs, the dwarf fawn does not actually have a beard.
8106.png
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Unlike other dwarfs, the dwarf fawn does not actually have a beard.
[item=Zebra Cricket] [b]Item:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Description:[/b] A cricket on the hearth is lucky; a cricket on the tongue is tasty. [item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Item:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Description:[/b] It almost smells too good to eat. Almost.
Zebra Cricket
Item: Zebra Cricket
Description: A cricket on the hearth is lucky; a cricket on the tongue is tasty.

Fragrant Orchid
Item: Fragrant Orchid
Description: It almost smells too good to eat. Almost.
I thought the most beautiful thing in the world must be shadow. --Sylvia Plath
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Ah, this book brings back childhood memories: Dame and the Dragon, Goldibear and the 3 Dragons, and your favorite, Cinderdragon.[/i] [item=rusted chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] [i]It looks as if it held something important together. However, it's all rusted now and basically useless.[/i] [item=sakura moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] [i]The cutest, most anime moss of all the mosses.[/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Ah, this book brings back childhood memories: Dame and the Dragon, Goldibear and the 3 Dragons, and your favorite, Cinderdragon.

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: It looks as if it held something important together. However, it's all rusted now and basically useless.

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: The cutest, most anime moss of all the mosses.
[item=Magi Casting Rod] [b]NAME[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]CAPTION[/b] GAS POWERED STICK! never runs out of gas! [item=Tarnished Chain] [b]NAME[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]CAPTION[/b] Who ruined this perfectly good chain! You could've used this for... I don't know something! [item=Zebra Cricket] [b]NAME[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]CAPTION[/b] It would seem that life has given you lemons... or rather crickets... or... Know what, never mind. Bad analogy.
Magi Casting Rod

NAME Magi Casting Rod

CAPTION GAS POWERED STICK! never runs out of gas!

Tarnished Chain

NAME Tarnished Chain

CAPTION Who ruined this perfectly good chain! You could've used this for... I don't know something!

Zebra Cricket

NAME Zebra Cricket

CAPTION It would seem that life has given you lemons... or rather crickets... or... Know what, never mind. Bad analogy.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Deer [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This fawn is similar to the dwarf unicorn in that it is less than half the size of a normal fawn; and has half the taste, for that matter.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8109.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This cricket has nothing in common with a zebra at all.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8095.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Looks like some dragon didn't agree with how this story ended...[/i]
8106.png
Name: Dwarf Deer
Caption: This fawn is similar to the dwarf unicorn in that it is less than half the size of a normal fawn; and has half the taste, for that matter.

8109.png
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: This cricket has nothing in common with a zebra at all.

8095.png
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Looks like some dragon didn't agree with how this story ended...
[item=Magi Casting Rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] Once the treasured staff of a Longneck mage, now a thing-on-a-stick for your beloved familiar. [item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] "Fragrant" can mean so many things; in this case, it means putrid. Only the bravest - or most desperate - dragons make a habit of eating these.
Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Once the treasured staff of a Longneck mage, now a thing-on-a-stick for your beloved familiar.

Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: "Fragrant" can mean so many things; in this case, it means putrid. Only the bravest - or most desperate - dragons make a habit of eating these.
Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Known for its constant chatter, a dragon may think twice about catching this for food.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Not really much of a meal, but who would think of devouring such an adorable creature in the first place?

Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Although a little rusted from years of abandonment, I'm sure you could still put it into good use.
Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Known for its constant chatter, a dragon may think twice about catching this for food.

Micro Deer
Caption: Not really much of a meal, but who would think of devouring such an adorable creature in the first place?

Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Although a little rusted from years of abandonment, I'm sure you could still put it into good use.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption: [/b] These deer are so small, they are hardly noticed when eaten by a dragon. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8103.png[/img] [b] Name: [/b] Spineback Slug [b] Caption: [/b] Not for those with a more [i] delicate[/i] palette. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img] [b]Name: [/b] Wildwood Blanket [b] Caption: [/b] This soft moss is used to snuggle with wildwood owlets.
8107.png
Caption: These deer are so small, they are hardly noticed when eaten by a dragon.

8103.png
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Not for those with a more delicate palette.

8101.png
Name: Wildwood Blanket
Caption: This soft moss is used to snuggle with wildwood owlets.
ZZWwOQi.png
[item=Micro Deer] Name: Micro Deer Caption: The smallest of deer. Some dragons prefer watching them make small noises instead of eating them. [item=Delta Orchid] Name: Delta Orchid Caption: This flower changes constantly, making it hard for foragers to find.
Micro Deer
Caption: The smallest of deer. Some dragons prefer watching them make small noises instead of eating them.

Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: This flower changes constantly, making it hard for foragers to find.
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 191 192