Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT]NotN Survey Raffle
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
[quote name="mercu" date="2015-01-06 16:01:42"]survey filled c: @cunningaesthete pinging because i put the banner in my sig c: also pinging @Popodoki @wulfilalice @Limikkin @SemiLovely @Chronosplit @KimiLavender @DeolrionThavren @amalath @Coralinna @Lacrimosa @ZebraZahara @loonaboo @Cecona @Kosting @argona come fill the survey and get free raffle tickets guys! woo![/quote] Thanks for the ping, I filled in the survey c:
mercu wrote on 2015-01-06 16:01:42:
survey filled c:

@cunningaesthete pinging because i put the banner in my sig c:

also pinging @Popodoki @wulfilalice @Limikkin @SemiLovely @Chronosplit @KimiLavender @DeolrionThavren @amalath @Coralinna @Lacrimosa @ZebraZahara @loonaboo @Cecona @Kosting @argona
come fill the survey and get free raffle tickets guys! woo!

Thanks for the ping, I filled in the survey c:
@KimiLavender @Coralinna @wulfilalice @Kosting @Lacrimosa

Look, a survey!
@KimiLavender @Coralinna @wulfilalice @Kosting @Lacrimosa

Look, a survey!
My writing project.
@cunningaesthete
I just took the survey, but I went back to the thread and read further down and it said "if there are names here the survey is over" but the date on the first post reads January 11th? :o

Anyway, still good to give my 2 cents maybe.

@Psyseon
Surveyyyy
@cunningaesthete
I just took the survey, but I went back to the thread and read further down and it said "if there are names here the survey is over" but the date on the first post reads January 11th? :o

Anyway, still good to give my 2 cents maybe.

@Psyseon
Surveyyyy
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Took the survey, thank you @Lacrimosa for referring me, and @ml1201 as well.
Took the survey, thank you @Lacrimosa for referring me, and @ml1201 as well.
Filled out the survey, was pinged by @ml1201, might as well drag out my pinglist.

@Seirius @SpiritofAuron @Cassie @DW08 @Witchchylde @HSoup @DuskWitch13 @Saartje @Wolfbane382 @CrystalAngel @Pyrokat23 @ml1201 @Mischievous @LadyDragongirl @Phoenixfyre @Emeraude @Draconox @mekkity @slothsofwrath @Kellyara @SorrowNight @shadow98fl @Vanshira @withoutwords @Serisent @Camero @fortytwo @calankh @Aleah @Laya @Kuzdi @weezee @Chelle @meghanb @DrusillaK @Seacrest @Myrror @nucleareaction @Meyoline @Naj @Kirdex @yumekaczorek @SilverWolf @Zorra @Mystik @MoonDragon @ZionStar @Moonwind @Storme @AutobotDen @OrderedChaos @Cuivienen @Filmore @Iceheart160
Filled out the survey, was pinged by @ml1201, might as well drag out my pinglist.

@Seirius @SpiritofAuron @Cassie @DW08 @Witchchylde @HSoup @DuskWitch13 @Saartje @Wolfbane382 @CrystalAngel @Pyrokat23 @ml1201 @Mischievous @LadyDragongirl @Phoenixfyre @Emeraude @Draconox @mekkity @slothsofwrath @Kellyara @SorrowNight @shadow98fl @Vanshira @withoutwords @Serisent @Camero @fortytwo @calankh @Aleah @Laya @Kuzdi @weezee @Chelle @meghanb @DrusillaK @Seacrest @Myrror @nucleareaction @Meyoline @Naj @Kirdex @yumekaczorek @SilverWolf @Zorra @Mystik @MoonDragon @ZionStar @Moonwind @Storme @AutobotDen @OrderedChaos @Cuivienen @Filmore @Iceheart160
Took the survey
Took the survey
Took the survey, include the grafic in my sig :)
Thanks @Pardona for the ping and these are my pings:

@Shalott @MissKaya

if you guys have been pinged already, just ignore mine^^
Took the survey, include the grafic in my sig :)
Thanks @Pardona for the ping and these are my pings:

@Shalott @MissKaya

if you guys have been pinged already, just ignore mine^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Since i have everything that is listed as a prize I'll forgo this contest/raffle

but I was pinged by 2 of my friends so I figured i'd help them by letting you know they pinged me..

@ml1201 has mentioned you in a forum post.
@Lacrimosa has mentioned you in a forum post.
Since i have everything that is listed as a prize I'll forgo this contest/raffle

but I was pinged by 2 of my friends so I figured i'd help them by letting you know they pinged me..

@ml1201 has mentioned you in a forum post.
@Lacrimosa has mentioned you in a forum post.
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@DragonTamer12

In the original survey thread, there should be a link to a pinglist for when the results are posted!
@DragonTamer12

In the original survey thread, there should be a link to a pinglist for when the results are posted!
I entered.

@borzantag
@xxluinxx
Come enter this. c:
I entered.

@borzantag
@xxluinxx
Come enter this. c:
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38