Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 844 845
Just bought a battle stone that I think was missing a digit on the end. My natural "OMG CHEAP!" senses kicked in, and I purchased before reading the username, lol. If you think this was you, message me the kind of stone and the price it was sold for, and I'll trade it back to you for that. =)
Just bought a battle stone that I think was missing a digit on the end. My natural "OMG CHEAP!" senses kicked in, and I purchased before reading the username, lol. If you think this was you, message me the kind of stone and the price it was sold for, and I'll trade it back to you for that. =)
((Not a lost and found, just a lovely thing that happened.))

I saw an accent Surgelight floating around the soon-to-expire page for 30k. I almost bought it didn't, and checked the accent by name. Sure enough, it was 190k underpriced. I bought it and contacted the seller telling them I'd be happy to sell it back for the 30k, but it turns out they were just looking to sell it really cheap to someone who wanted it! :D They thanked me for checking and told me it looked great on my dragon. (which I have to agree ;P)

So asking definitely pays off! I got a neat item really cheap, and had my day brightened by the kindness of another. ♥

/story time
((Not a lost and found, just a lovely thing that happened.))

I saw an accent Surgelight floating around the soon-to-expire page for 30k. I almost bought it didn't, and checked the accent by name. Sure enough, it was 190k underpriced. I bought it and contacted the seller telling them I'd be happy to sell it back for the 30k, but it turns out they were just looking to sell it really cheap to someone who wanted it! :D They thanked me for checking and told me it looked great on my dragon. (which I have to agree ;P)

So asking definitely pays off! I got a neat item really cheap, and had my day brightened by the kindness of another. ♥

/story time
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Hello! I recently bought this dragon for 9 treasure on the Auction House. Please let me know if you want him back! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9087128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90872/9087128_350.png
Hello! I recently bought this dragon for 9 treasure on the Auction House. Please let me know if you want him back!
9087128_350.png
I've been selling stacks of 15 Strange Chests for 75 gems. Accidentally posted a stack for 15 gems. Doubt I'll see the difference since it's the last day of the event, but it would be nice!
I've been selling stacks of 15 Strange Chests for 75 gems. Accidentally posted a stack for 15 gems. Doubt I'll see the difference since it's the last day of the event, but it would be nice!
z9bVpPy.png
Bought a Sprite for cheaper than it should have been. Saw it and got so excited that I clicked before I checked the user name.

If it was your sprite message me the sprite type and the price it sold for and I will return it to you for the price I paid....
Bought a Sprite for cheaper than it should have been. Saw it and got so excited that I clicked before I checked the user name.

If it was your sprite message me the sprite type and the price it sold for and I will return it to you for the price I paid....
tumblr_pbaz511ASZ1u1dtk6o1_500.jpg
Aw, holy crap. I accidentally typed 23,000 instead of 230,000 gold on my nocturne egg auction. It sold in about 1 second and that's 207,000 gold I'll never see. ;v;
Aw, holy crap. I accidentally typed 23,000 instead of 230,000 gold on my nocturne egg auction. It sold in about 1 second and that's 207,000 gold I'll never see. ;v;
XW2PxEW.png
I sold 99 Strange Chests for 699 treasure. :P I would like it back if the buyer's feeling charitable.
I sold 99 Strange Chests for 699 treasure. :P I would like it back if the buyer's feeling charitable.
YALL I JUST POSTED A NOC BREED CHANGE SCROLL FOR 9400 TREASURE INSTEAD OF GEMS AND SOMEONE BOUGHT IT I'M GOING TO CRY

ETA: If the buyer would be willing to trade it back I would be very grateful. :(
YALL I JUST POSTED A NOC BREED CHANGE SCROLL FOR 9400 TREASURE INSTEAD OF GEMS AND SOMEONE BOUGHT IT I'M GOING TO CRY

ETA: If the buyer would be willing to trade it back I would be very grateful. :(
@mayorpunk I just did essentially the same thing! Except you had a much more generous intended price.

To whomever bought a nocturne scroll for 15kt in the last half hour, I'd love to see who you used it on~ And if you ever feel like tossing me a gene-change scroll of some kind to thank me for the accidental bargain, I certainly wouldn't say no :P
EDIT: Oh hey, it came back to me! Best of luck to everyone else in this thread
@mayorpunk I just did essentially the same thing! Except you had a much more generous intended price.

To whomever bought a nocturne scroll for 15kt in the last half hour, I'd love to see who you used it on~ And if you ever feel like tossing me a gene-change scroll of some kind to thank me for the accidental bargain, I certainly wouldn't say no :P
EDIT: Oh hey, it came back to me! Best of luck to everyone else in this thread
RVCJPrX.pngtumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
Accidentally just sold a sold a crimson/crimson/gold crystal/facet/smoke nocturne boy for 2599 treasure, instead of gems. He's the brother of this guy here [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92940/9293923_350.png[/img] I've already messaged the two possible buyers, @Seafaeries and @poiplee, but neither has responsed yet. Any help with this would be very much appreciated!
Accidentally just sold a sold a crimson/crimson/gold crystal/facet/smoke nocturne boy for 2599 treasure, instead of gems.

He's the brother of this guy here
9293923_350.png

I've already messaged the two possible buyers, @Seafaeries and @poiplee, but neither has responsed yet. Any help with this would be very much appreciated!
tumblr_n9v3rplRzy1tcphd1o3_500.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 844 845