Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Buttons Not Functioning
I use chrome, have had button issues a couple times in the past, but usually goes away upon clearing cache/cookies. Had previous problems with login buttons and feed buttons. Those are functional now but I now dragon links and jumping to pages from the forum seems to not be working despite having cleared my cache a couple times today. All plugins are up to date. Not making the game unplayable, just something I've noticed.
I use chrome, have had button issues a couple times in the past, but usually goes away upon clearing cache/cookies. Had previous problems with login buttons and feed buttons. Those are functional now but I now dragon links and jumping to pages from the forum seems to not be working despite having cleared my cache a couple times today. All plugins are up to date. Not making the game unplayable, just something I've noticed.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
If you are having issues with some functions, like I had a few minutes before posting this, check to make sure there aren't any 'links' generated by an annoying lurker type 'extension' called Reverse Page installed. If it is on your machine, removing via whatever your OS' cleanup program contained in whatever its control panel folder is called. I use a pc, so I have no idea what the Mac version of Control Panel is, checking for any other unwanted browser related add-ons or extensions then removing them may help.

If someone else already addressed/suggested this solution already, I apologize, but I didn't feel like going through 13 or 14 pages of posts, old habit carried over from other game forums.
If you are having issues with some functions, like I had a few minutes before posting this, check to make sure there aren't any 'links' generated by an annoying lurker type 'extension' called Reverse Page installed. If it is on your machine, removing via whatever your OS' cleanup program contained in whatever its control panel folder is called. I use a pc, so I have no idea what the Mac version of Control Panel is, checking for any other unwanted browser related add-ons or extensions then removing them may help.

If someone else already addressed/suggested this solution already, I apologize, but I didn't feel like going through 13 or 14 pages of posts, old habit carried over from other game forums.
I'm using Firefox and I have a problem with the hatch button! I'm not able to hatch the eggs. I didn't do anything unusual or change anything.
I'm using Firefox and I have a problem with the hatch button! I'm not able to hatch the eggs. I didn't do anything unusual or change anything.
Half the time I'm playing from my iphone and other half I'm on my laptop, but I'm unnable to exalt on my dragons (using Safari). I can hit the button and the pop up appears, but the actual actual exalt button is unresponsive and the cancel button only works sometimes. I typically have to refresh the page for it to go away. Its just bothersome having to always have a computer to exalt a dragon.
Half the time I'm playing from my iphone and other half I'm on my laptop, but I'm unnable to exalt on my dragons (using Safari). I can hit the button and the pop up appears, but the actual actual exalt button is unresponsive and the cancel button only works sometimes. I typically have to refresh the page for it to go away. Its just bothersome having to always have a computer to exalt a dragon.
It's just started doing this to me as well, sometimes I can click and nothing happens with any button related thing. Sometimes it doesn't even appear to click as has been the case trying to exalt my dragon.
It's just started doing this to me as well, sometimes I can click and nothing happens with any button related thing. Sometimes it doesn't even appear to click as has been the case trying to exalt my dragon.
I am having problems collecting AH messages, it has the loot, but not allowing me to collect any of it, no button at all.
I am having problems collecting AH messages, it has the loot, but not allowing me to collect any of it, no button at all.
tumblr_osxjx6K2kI1wnxxc9o1_250.png tumblr_osxl1y5w2L1wnxxc9o1_100.png
I use Firefox and for the past months it has worked just fine but now the exalt button won't work anymore.
I use Firefox and for the past months it has worked just fine but now the exalt button won't work anymore.
I'm having a problem with exalting my dragons. I've tried refreshing the page. I've tried opening in a different browser. It' started yesterday, it has not changed
I'm having a problem with exalting my dragons. I've tried refreshing the page. I've tried opening in a different browser. It' started yesterday, it has not changed
The exalt button as of today is not working for me either. I tried switching browsers, but nothing.
The exalt button as of today is not working for me either. I tried switching browsers, but nothing.
fOSQCIF.pngsb_zps6fudn47r.jpg
The button at the trading post to exchange dragons hasn't been working. I've been experiencing the problem for almost a week, every day I try to make a trade but it just doesn't work. My browser is firefox. I refreshed the page and tried again a few times.
The button at the trading post to exchange dragons hasn't been working. I've been experiencing the problem for almost a week, every day I try to make a trade but it just doesn't work. My browser is firefox. I refreshed the page and tried again a few times.