Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ALL HAIL!! THE MIGHTY BUTT ROCK!!
1 2 3 4 5
yeah, the admins they told me, "don't worry about the eggs"
they said "dergs like a ton of butt rocks to hold at night"

wait what
yeah, the admins they told me, "don't worry about the eggs"
they said "dergs like a ton of butt rocks to hold at night"

wait what
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
LOL @neonpine
LOL @neonpine
Read my book! (it is under development and the grammar and continuity aren't all there yet) https://docs.google.com/document/d/10qBYzf7YMBwHIS0QLEhUwbMQ7geC7ZtOFVtEeK_gPKA/edit?usp=sharing
The flavor text here is almost always gold but the butt rocks thing nearly killed me.
The flavor text here is almost always gold but the butt rocks thing nearly killed me.
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
I was just joking about this today! Making a cult to "worship" Butt Rocks. Let me repeat what I was telling my fiacee who told me I was a freak~

Ah-hem!

"Butt Rocks. The creator. The start of everything. Lord of everything. After it created dragon It gave unto us only one commandment. Dont step on the crack. After we, dragon-kind, broke its only rule it gave us its son for salvation! Though it was a bringer of pain and frustration for many..... ALL HAIL!! RNGesus!! The faithful and only the faithful are rewarded... sometimes... not too often though!"

DISCLAIMER! To all religious people, I mean no disrespect! This is simply a joke c:
I was just joking about this today! Making a cult to "worship" Butt Rocks. Let me repeat what I was telling my fiacee who told me I was a freak~

Ah-hem!

"Butt Rocks. The creator. The start of everything. Lord of everything. After it created dragon It gave unto us only one commandment. Dont step on the crack. After we, dragon-kind, broke its only rule it gave us its son for salvation! Though it was a bringer of pain and frustration for many..... ALL HAIL!! RNGesus!! The faithful and only the faithful are rewarded... sometimes... not too often though!"

DISCLAIMER! To all religious people, I mean no disrespect! This is simply a joke c:
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
[item=living stones][item=unhatched earth egg][item=living stones] *uncomfortable noises*
Living Stones Unhatched Earth Egg Living Stones

*uncomfortable noises*
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
THE BUTT ROCKS!!! @Greenzaku
THE BUTT ROCKS!!! @Greenzaku
Read my book! (it is under development and the grammar and continuity aren't all there yet) https://docs.google.com/document/d/10qBYzf7YMBwHIS0QLEhUwbMQ7geC7ZtOFVtEeK_gPKA/edit?usp=sharing
There once was a derg by the docks,
who liked buying and selling butt rocks.
She said, 'You can't have just one.
That's really no fun.
You've got to collect them in flocks.'
There once was a derg by the docks,
who liked buying and selling butt rocks.
She said, 'You can't have just one.
That's really no fun.
You've got to collect them in flocks.'
I'll trade all my Buttrocks for Flat Fishies/CamoLizards. Don't need more Buttrocks. Darn you, carnivores and Imperials! Also [quote name="NEFTGriffin" date="2014-12-27 22:58:34"]The flavor text here is almost always gold but the butt rocks thing nearly killed me.[/quote] This.
I'll trade all my Buttrocks for Flat Fishies/CamoLizards. Don't need more Buttrocks. Darn you, carnivores and Imperials!

Also
NEFTGriffin wrote on 2014-12-27 22:58:34:

This.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I laughed indeed but... They are plants, not "rocks" ;_; Have mercy.
I laughed indeed but... They are plants, not "rocks" ;_; Have mercy.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Holy Butt Rocks, Batman!
Holy Butt Rocks, Batman!
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
1 2 3 4 5