Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I cannot equip familiars.
So I have been trying for the last day to equip familiars I won in the coliseum. But it just shows me a blank window. Like I do not have any. Weirdest thing is. I removed a familiar I equipped a week or so ago. And this one does show up.
So I have been trying for the last day to equip familiars I won in the coliseum. But it just shows me a blank window. Like I do not have any. Weirdest thing is. I removed a familiar I equipped a week or so ago. And this one does show up.
PNhCr3l.png
I'm having the same problem. Thought it had something to do with the dragon or that I had 2 of the same familiars so one wasn't showing up but that's not the issue.
I'm having the same problem. Thought it had something to do with the dragon or that I had 2 of the same familiars so one wasn't showing up but that's not the issue.
For me it isn't showing any familiar with the exception of the one I took away from my dragon to trade her.
For me it isn't showing any familiar with the exception of the one I took away from my dragon to trade her.
PNhCr3l.png
Same. The more recent familiars are not equipping and the bestiary has devolved from 6 to 2.
Same. The more recent familiars are not equipping and the bestiary has devolved from 6 to 2.