Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Strange Chest Error
1 2
When I click on the strange chest it says this:

There was an error with the chest.

Did anyone else get the error?
When I click on the strange chest it says this:

There was an error with the chest.

Did anyone else get the error?
jC1KR8o.gif
I'm getting that too...idk what the deal is
I'm getting that too...idk what the deal is
i am having this too
i am having this too
100007599330257pizapw1478570110.jpg
I also received that error. I guess it wasn't fixed properly?
I also received that error. I guess it wasn't fixed properly?
When they do actually open we're just getting 1 piece of food and that's it. Sucks.
When they do actually open we're just getting 1 piece of food and that's it. Sucks.
ehwsgz.jpg
same here. its begun working for some people, but i guess just keep refreshing or wait for now :/
same here. its begun working for some people, but i guess just keep refreshing or wait for now :/
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
qjxrAwx.png
NLdJQtw.png
yep not working gor me either
yep not working gor me either
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
"There was an error with this chest" is all I am getting with these chests. Not even moving them back and forth from the vault fixes them.
"There was an error with this chest" is all I am getting with these chests. Not even moving them back and forth from the vault fixes them.
yeah I'm getting that too. I was able to open about 2 of the chests before it decided that there was an error with the chest.
I really hope this can be fixed. I'm super stoked about the Nocturne!
yeah I'm getting that too. I was able to open about 2 of the chests before it decided that there was an error with the chest.
I really hope this can be fixed. I'm super stoked about the Nocturne!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
"There was an error with this chest" is all I am getting with these chests as well. I haven't been able to open any of them. :I
"There was an error with this chest" is all I am getting with these chests as well. I haven't been able to open any of them. :I
1 2