Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chest Error
Error too, but I was able to open it after screen refresh.
Error too, but I was able to open it after screen refresh.
Dang, we think it might be a problem with Macs? I've gotten the error several times with different chests, but I just refreshed and opened it and got junk (because I have no patience). That's depressing, if each of those was a scroll or egg...
Dang, we think it might be a problem with Macs? I've gotten the error several times with different chests, but I just refreshed and opened it and got junk (because I have no patience). That's depressing, if each of those was a scroll or egg...
Has anyone at all got an egg or a scroll from the chests? Or have all the ones people have right now come from scavenging? If nobody has got any egg/scroll from chests, then the error might have something to do with those items.

I'm going to start saving my chests and open them all just before the end of the period, hopefully by then the problem would have been resolved.
Has anyone at all got an egg or a scroll from the chests? Or have all the ones people have right now come from scavenging? If nobody has got any egg/scroll from chests, then the error might have something to do with those items.

I'm going to start saving my chests and open them all just before the end of the period, hopefully by then the problem would have been resolved.
Having problems with chests too, it takes a few refreshes to open some of them.
Having problems with chests too, it takes a few refreshes to open some of them.
Same error. Kinda get the feels those are supposed to be SPECTACULAR DRAGONS.
/snuffles
Same error. Kinda get the feels those are supposed to be SPECTACULAR DRAGONS.
/snuffles
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Same error on Google Chrome on my PC, as well as on my iPhone. Makes me feel like I missed out on an egg/scroll -_-
Same error on Google Chrome on my PC, as well as on my iPhone. Makes me feel like I missed out on an egg/scroll -_-
I'm using Windows and Chrome and had opened 50+ chests successfully (with food and a few familiars) before getting the error the first time. Again, really hoping it's a random server error and not because there was meant to be something nice inside.
I'm using Windows and Chrome and had opened 50+ chests successfully (with food and a few familiars) before getting the error the first time. Again, really hoping it's a random server error and not because there was meant to be something nice inside.
I'm getting the same problem on Google Chrome on my PC, too. After a couple tries, it works, but I also can't help but wonder if I'm missing out on any eggs/scrolls. >_O
I'm getting the same problem on Google Chrome on my PC, too. After a couple tries, it works, but I also can't help but wonder if I'm missing out on any eggs/scrolls. >_O
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
On Windows 8.1 and firefox also I got maybe 3 errors when opening my first 39 chests. Really hoping it was random and not because it meant to be fat loot :|
On Windows 8.1 and firefox also I got maybe 3 errors when opening my first 39 chests. Really hoping it was random and not because it meant to be fat loot :|
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
Windows 8.1 and Chrome here too. Also reporting this issue. ;n; I also got my chest from the coli, and it took about 4 attempts to open it.
And then as of typing this, I tried to open a chest and it's giving me the error.
Windows 8.1 and Chrome here too. Also reporting this issue. ;n; I also got my chest from the coli, and it took about 4 attempts to open it.
And then as of typing this, I tried to open a chest and it's giving me the error.
9cjDdGL.png
I'm Australian so I'm 15 hours ahead of the FR clock. I apologise if I am asleep when you reply :c