Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a simple RP...
I'm tried and bored and I just want to have a simple RP... FR or Human/Humanoid
I'm tried and bored and I just want to have a simple RP... FR or Human/Humanoid
Would you like to start an FR one with me? c: @grace7400
Would you like to start an FR one with me? c: @grace7400
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@HowlingHooves
Sure :)
@HowlingHooves
Sure :)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8476135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84762/8476135_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Georgia gender: female personality: caring, shy at first, talkative and lazy at times mate: none, impress her extra: likes to collect bones and pretty rocks. @HowlingHooves

8476135_350.png

Name: Georgia
personality: caring, shy at first, talkative and lazy at times
mate: none, impress her
extra: likes to collect bones and pretty rocks.
@HowlingHooves
@grace7400 c: I have an almost exact color match for her in an Imperial male; he's just one off. XD I'm so using him, lol. She's so cute. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5404902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54050/5404902_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Bumblefoot [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Personality:[/b] He's devoted, kind and very generous; always willing to sit down and listen, but he has a thing for only being able to sit on certain things. He will not rest on grass, but everything else is fair game. [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Extra:[/b] He loves flowers, but hates grass. He also loves his Parasitic Fungus, who all but lives beneath his left wing. He likes to keep any of those Tiny Feathers he finds on the ground, believes they bring good luck. (I hope you don't mind if I start us off! I'm going to bed here in a minute, so I wanted to get something out before doing so. :O) The rain had finally stopped, and with all the mud coating the ground Bumble was more than happen to trot through it with his head held high and his wings raised to avoid coating them thoroughly. He had a smile on as his feet squished through the mud below, enjoying the cool feeling between his scaled toes. The flower he had given to his fungus lizard was safely hidden away... wherever the little reptile had hidden it, he guessed. Which meant he didn't have to worry about it getting lost or broken! He stopped when he reached a low hanging tree, finding it odd that it was all alone in the middle of nowhere, but he looked at it as if it were some sort of creature waiting to leap up and fly away. [b]"Fungus... do you think any feathers are up there? I lost that whole bunch when the storm hit, and I doubt Mr. Pants is going to make sure the rest of them don't blow away."[/b] The little pink lizard slipped out from his hiding place and flicked out his tongue, then hurriedly hid away again. Bumblefoot chuckled before he moved closer to the tree, lifting his front legs onto the trunk and pushing a bit, hoping to make some feathers fall out.
@grace7400

c: I have an almost exact color match for her in an Imperial male; he's just one off. XD I'm so using him, lol. She's so cute.

5404902_350.png

Name: Bumblefoot
Personality: He's devoted, kind and very generous; always willing to sit down and listen, but he has a thing for only being able to sit on certain things. He will not rest on grass, but everything else is fair game.
Mate: N/A
Extra: He loves flowers, but hates grass. He also loves his Parasitic Fungus, who all but lives beneath his left wing. He likes to keep any of those Tiny Feathers he finds on the ground, believes they bring good luck.

(I hope you don't mind if I start us off! I'm going to bed here in a minute, so I wanted to get something out before doing so. :O)

The rain had finally stopped, and with all the mud coating the ground Bumble was more than happen to trot through it with his head held high and his wings raised to avoid coating them thoroughly. He had a smile on as his feet squished through the mud below, enjoying the cool feeling between his scaled toes. The flower he had given to his fungus lizard was safely hidden away... wherever the little reptile had hidden it, he guessed. Which meant he didn't have to worry about it getting lost or broken!

He stopped when he reached a low hanging tree, finding it odd that it was all alone in the middle of nowhere, but he looked at it as if it were some sort of creature waiting to leap up and fly away. "Fungus... do you think any feathers are up there? I lost that whole bunch when the storm hit, and I doubt Mr. Pants is going to make sure the rest of them don't blow away." The little pink lizard slipped out from his hiding place and flicked out his tongue, then hurriedly hid away again. Bumblefoot chuckled before he moved closer to the tree, lifting his front legs onto the trunk and pushing a bit, hoping to make some feathers fall out.
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
Mind if I join this RPG?
Mind if I join this RPG?
tumblr_nmbbfoaOSa1u881a2o1_250.png
@grace7400 @HowlingHooves @shadowinthedark Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8688325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86884/8688325_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Corvus Flight:Plague Age:??? Bio:New Plaguemember, determined to help her flight and conquer the world. Personality:She's pretty loud, outgoing and aggressive at times, and she loves a good arguement. Tends to be rude, but really cares about her friends and clan. She is extemely passionate about science and loves the natural world, particularly plagues and viruses. Tends to be gruesome with a dark sense of humor. She likes exploring and trying new things. Strengths/Likes: Really good at logical debates, likes climbing things and flying. Likes writing poems, stories, and essays, and likes poking at things and experimenting. Weaknesses/Dislikes: Isn't very good at fighting, and she's embarassed about it. Interesting Facts?: She's surprisingly good at arts and crafts. Familiars?: None.
@grace7400 @HowlingHooves @shadowinthedark

Dragon:
8688325_350.png

Name: Corvus
Flight:Plague
Bio:New Plaguemember, determined to help her flight and conquer the world.
Personality:She's pretty loud, outgoing and aggressive at times, and she loves a good arguement. Tends to be rude, but really cares about her friends and clan. She is extemely passionate about science and loves the natural world, particularly plagues and viruses. Tends to be gruesome with a dark sense of humor. She likes exploring and trying new things.
Strengths/Likes: Really good at logical debates, likes climbing things and flying. Likes writing poems, stories, and essays, and likes poking at things and experimenting.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: Isn't very good at fighting, and she's embarassed about it.
Interesting Facts?: She's surprisingly good at arts and crafts.
Familiars?: None.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@shadowinthedark

sure :)
@shadowinthedark

sure :)
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87009/8700891_350.png?mtime=VJBoNwAB5pE[/img] (I'm not sure if this is going to load correctly. I'm still new to this kind of forum.) Name: Forestdew Flight: Nature Gender: Female Personality: She is relaxed and loves to be outdoors. She enjoys laying in the grass on bright sunny days. She is very protective of those that she loves and primarily the children she may guard. Mate: N/A Extra: No one really knows what happened, but everyone does know that Forestdew is more solemn than she used to be. She had gone off to live with a different clan when she was a young adult (now only a few years older) and some tragedy happened while she was there and she was one of the only ones that survived. ----- (Continuing from where @HowlingHooves started) The rain pitter pattered on her scales as she laid underneath a large oak tree by the river that ran near her new clan's home. She could feel that the rain was letting up. A few rays of sun began to poke their way through the clouds, their warmth seeping into Forestdew's body. She started to fall asleep when her little Coral Carpenter buzzed beneath her wing. Her Carpenter, Carpy, flew out excitedly into the sunshine. He flew around until he ended up a few inches in front of Forestdew's nose. Forestdew gently blew air through her nose, chuckling as she watched Carpy buzz with contentment.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87009/8700891_350.png?mtime=VJBoNwAB5pE[/img] (I'm not sure if this is going to load correctly. I'm still new to this kind of forum.)

Name: Forestdew
Flight: Nature
Personality: She is relaxed and loves to be outdoors. She enjoys laying in the grass on bright sunny days. She is very protective of those that she loves and primarily the children she may guard.
Mate: N/A
Extra: No one really knows what happened, but everyone does know that Forestdew is more solemn than she used to be. She had gone off to live with a different clan when she was a young adult (now only a few years older) and some tragedy happened while she was there and she was one of the only ones that survived.
(Continuing from where @HowlingHooves started)
The rain pitter pattered on her scales as she laid underneath a large oak tree by the river that ran near her new clan's home. She could feel that the rain was letting up. A few rays of sun began to poke their way through the clouds, their warmth seeping into Forestdew's body. She started to fall asleep when her little Coral Carpenter buzzed beneath her wing.
Her Carpenter, Carpy, flew out excitedly into the sunshine. He flew around until he ended up a few inches in front of Forestdew's nose. Forestdew gently blew air through her nose, chuckling as she watched Carpy buzz with contentment.
tumblr_nmbbfoaOSa1u881a2o1_250.png
Georgia jumped into a pool of mud, and sighed happily as the raindrops hit her face. The mud covered her from head to toe and seeped under every scale. Georgia then saw her Common Podid jump in after her splashing happily in the mud. She always wonders if any other dragons where splashing in the mud puddles, but before she could think more about it she was trampled on by some dragon. " ugh... "
@shadowinthedark @HowlingHooves @safeleo
Georgia jumped into a pool of mud, and sighed happily as the raindrops hit her face. The mud covered her from head to toe and seeped under every scale. Georgia then saw her Common Podid jump in after her splashing happily in the mud. She always wonders if any other dragons where splashing in the mud puddles, but before she could think more about it she was trampled on by some dragon. " ugh... "
@shadowinthedark @HowlingHooves @safeleo