Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 535 536
I have the same problem as OP, and it says my websockets are enabled. Help?
I have the same problem as OP, and it says my websockets are enabled. Help?
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
Any time I try to go to the coliseum, I get a TON of errors popping up, always about sprites not loading properly. :[
Any time I try to go to the coliseum, I get a TON of errors popping up, always about sprites not loading properly. :[
Queen of the Underdome
I'm unable to load the Coliseum, everything else works fine including the fairground but when I go onto the Coliseum it just shows the logo floating up and down, it never loads.
I'm unable to load the Coliseum, everything else works fine including the fairground but when I go onto the Coliseum it just shows the logo floating up and down, it never loads.
Yup, Coliseum doesn't load either, I have Aiyana's problem. Everything works but that. Back to puzzles, I guess. SIGH.
Yup, Coliseum doesn't load either, I have Aiyana's problem. Everything works but that. Back to puzzles, I guess. SIGH.
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
My occasional problem with the Coliseum, but worse tonight, is that it hangs at the end of a monster battle. The last critter is killed, then nothing more happens. I think this sometimes happens when the last creature takes enough bleeding damage to expire from it on their turn.

Since it's frozen, I have to leave the page, then my dragons need to feed--this time the three dragons ate 36, I think.

I'm sorry if this isn't a very clear report. I'm not sure where to put it or how to explain the details, but I'll try to be more specific whenever it happens again.
My occasional problem with the Coliseum, but worse tonight, is that it hangs at the end of a monster battle. The last critter is killed, then nothing more happens. I think this sometimes happens when the last creature takes enough bleeding damage to expire from it on their turn.

Since it's frozen, I have to leave the page, then my dragons need to feed--this time the three dragons ate 36, I think.

I'm sorry if this isn't a very clear report. I'm not sure where to put it or how to explain the details, but I'll try to be more specific whenever it happens again.
There was a fix for the website NOT to close during a game the other day and it worked great. Can someone remind me what it was? It was added to the address. I wish I had written it down.
There was a fix for the website NOT to close during a game the other day and it worked great. Can someone remind me what it was? It was added to the address. I wish I had written it down.
I've already checked socks and my anti virus program....nothing. ARGH. It works maybe 10% and it's very frustrating.
I've already checked socks and my anti virus program....nothing. ARGH. It works maybe 10% and it's very frustrating.
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
So, coli problem, I got in played a few games, went to the AH, bought a couple of items, went back to the coli, couldn't get in. Cleared cache, history, etc. got back into the coli finally, then went to the horde to convert some food. Can't get back into the coli again. Been on this game for a year now, and we still do not have a coli that works right half of the time. It gets very irritating as a player.
So, coli problem, I got in played a few games, went to the AH, bought a couple of items, went back to the coli, couldn't get in. Cleared cache, history, etc. got back into the coli finally, then went to the horde to convert some food. Can't get back into the coli again. Been on this game for a year now, and we still do not have a coli that works right half of the time. It gets very irritating as a player.
njkZvZC.png
the Faire is loading but the coliseum isn't i run Chrome with AVG security. the websockets test came back clean
the Faire is loading but the coliseum isn't i run Chrome with AVG security. the websockets test came back clean
Wait fairgrounds is loading, but not coliseum. Is there anything else it could be?
Wait fairgrounds is loading, but not coliseum. Is there anything else it could be?
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 535 536