Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
@Ravenshadow17

"Soooo coooool!" Niles oohed and ahhed, looking at the Guardian in awe. "Let me try!" He squeezed his eyes shut and took a big breath inward. After a moment, purple smoke began to hiss out of his nostrils. His eyes bulged open and he hopped around, his chest heaving. "Ahhhhh! I don't want the Shadowbinder to come!" He cowered behind Fran, who rolled her eyes at her friend but put out a protective wing to shield him nonetheless.

"There, there, you big baby," Fran reassured him. She shook her head at Ravenshadow and smiled a little. "Niles is a bit skittish."

Niles poked his head out from under Fran's wing and looked at Ravenshadow again. "So, what brings you here? I don't think we ever asked."
@Ravenshadow17

"Soooo coooool!" Niles oohed and ahhed, looking at the Guardian in awe. "Let me try!" He squeezed his eyes shut and took a big breath inward. After a moment, purple smoke began to hiss out of his nostrils. His eyes bulged open and he hopped around, his chest heaving. "Ahhhhh! I don't want the Shadowbinder to come!" He cowered behind Fran, who rolled her eyes at her friend but put out a protective wing to shield him nonetheless.

"There, there, you big baby," Fran reassured him. She shook her head at Ravenshadow and smiled a little. "Niles is a bit skittish."

Niles poked his head out from under Fran's wing and looked at Ravenshadow again. "So, what brings you here? I don't think we ever asked."
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
Kaui wiggled his haunches and pounced through the smoke ring, making it disperse. "Wow!" He chased after Niles when the dragon when he hid behind Fran. "More!" He ignored the explosive dragon, as there were no nice smoky things to jump in and therefore didn't interest him.

@avianpoetry
Kaui wiggled his haunches and pounced through the smoke ring, making it disperse. "Wow!" He chased after Niles when the dragon when he hid behind Fran. "More!" He ignored the explosive dragon, as there were no nice smoky things to jump in and therefore didn't interest him.

@avianpoetry
@avianpoetry
"Oh, right I never did say. Well I'm new to the area and was just looking around and happened upon this spot. " Ravenshadow stretched out her wings. They had grown stiff from sitting for so long.
@avianpoetry
"Oh, right I never did say. Well I'm new to the area and was just looking around and happened upon this spot. " Ravenshadow stretched out her wings. They had grown stiff from sitting for so long.
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@Morjean, @Ciphers, @PKBlast1o1,

Tessara shifted a bit when the overactive Coatl asked about her and Israfel. "Well...I'm a wanderer looking to learn new things. And I want to start my own clan one day. I just haven't met the right Dragon yet."
@Morjean, @Ciphers, @PKBlast1o1,

Tessara shifted a bit when the overactive Coatl asked about her and Israfel. "Well...I'm a wanderer looking to learn new things. And I want to start my own clan one day. I just haven't met the right Dragon yet."
Our lives are not our own. From the moment we are born, we are connected to others.
rafflebanner6.png
@avianpoetry @Ravenshadow17

Edel was still staring at Fran with wide eyes and his feathers lowered from hearing the story, gosh he was never going to go flying around the Ice continent unless he was well prepared. He snapped out of his little staring spell upon hearing her guestion. "Ah yupp I sure do! You wouldn't believe the sounds echoing between the tree trunks sometimes.. It can be quite the concert of miscellaneous cries of joy and anger and everything in between." He sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm a bit too much of a wimp to go seriously exploring after dark, there are a lot of hostile creatures lurking around during the darkest hours... But I do sometimes take trips to the top of the trees, it's amazing to just lie down on some high branch and look at the stars." He rambled on, swinging his tail around happily. "Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying your new Nature home too, I should drop by to throw some flowers at you someday, hehe~" He added cheerily, side-glancing at the nearby magic show.

He jumped a bit after hearing the explosion, and promptly turned his gaze at Ravenshadow. "Whelp! Well you are an Arcane dragon so no wonder your magic can be a bit.. explosive. I'd recommend not practicing it right next to the hatchlings, just to be sure." He then looked at the hatchlings playing and couldn't help but laugh again.
@avianpoetry @Ravenshadow17

Edel was still staring at Fran with wide eyes and his feathers lowered from hearing the story, gosh he was never going to go flying around the Ice continent unless he was well prepared. He snapped out of his little staring spell upon hearing her guestion. "Ah yupp I sure do! You wouldn't believe the sounds echoing between the tree trunks sometimes.. It can be quite the concert of miscellaneous cries of joy and anger and everything in between." He sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm a bit too much of a wimp to go seriously exploring after dark, there are a lot of hostile creatures lurking around during the darkest hours... But I do sometimes take trips to the top of the trees, it's amazing to just lie down on some high branch and look at the stars." He rambled on, swinging his tail around happily. "Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying your new Nature home too, I should drop by to throw some flowers at you someday, hehe~" He added cheerily, side-glancing at the nearby magic show.

He jumped a bit after hearing the explosion, and promptly turned his gaze at Ravenshadow. "Whelp! Well you are an Arcane dragon so no wonder your magic can be a bit.. explosive. I'd recommend not practicing it right next to the hatchlings, just to be sure." He then looked at the hatchlings playing and couldn't help but laugh again.
LIo8D8G.gif
@peachuwu @Ravenshadow17

Niles once again became distracted by Kaui, but he certainly didn't mind. He blew three thick rings in quick succession at the little Coatl's face, glad to have a hatchling taking an interest in him. There were no babies in his clan to play with right now. There were some young fledglings, but they mostly kept to themselves. "Can you try?" he asked the little Coatl.

"Sorry about him," Fran said, addressing Nightshadow. "He's very easily distracted." She noticed the Guardian's slight discomfort and gave her own wings a little shake. "Having a hard time sitting still, huh? I know the feeling." She yawned. "Niles and I came here looking for a bit of adventure, but with all the hatchlings around I'll have a hard time pulling him away now." She grinned. "Still, it's nice to step outside of your own clan for a bit, eh?"
@peachuwu @Ravenshadow17

Niles once again became distracted by Kaui, but he certainly didn't mind. He blew three thick rings in quick succession at the little Coatl's face, glad to have a hatchling taking an interest in him. There were no babies in his clan to play with right now. There were some young fledglings, but they mostly kept to themselves. "Can you try?" he asked the little Coatl.

"Sorry about him," Fran said, addressing Nightshadow. "He's very easily distracted." She noticed the Guardian's slight discomfort and gave her own wings a little shake. "Having a hard time sitting still, huh? I know the feeling." She yawned. "Niles and I came here looking for a bit of adventure, but with all the hatchlings around I'll have a hard time pulling him away now." She grinned. "Still, it's nice to step outside of your own clan for a bit, eh?"
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@GoldenBeetle

Fran's grin grew wider at the mention of hostile creatures. What she would give to explore the Wilds late at night... but of course Niles would never hear of it, and apparently this dragon wouldn't either. "You sound just like Niles," she sighed. "He fits in very well with the rest of our clan. Bunch of flower-pedaling spirals tying each other in knots all day long. N-not that there's anything wrong with that," she clamored to say, not wanting to insult this new friend. Why couldn't she keep her mouth shut? Maybe Niles was right. "We'd love to, er, have flowers thrown at us. I mean on us."

"Flowers?" Niles' head poked up again. "YES! I love flowers. Aren't the Everbloom Gardens gorgeous?" he sighed.

"Maybe you just need some company to go exploring," Fran continued, ignoring Niles. "I bet with a bigger group the beasties wouldn't dare get in our way."
@GoldenBeetle

Fran's grin grew wider at the mention of hostile creatures. What she would give to explore the Wilds late at night... but of course Niles would never hear of it, and apparently this dragon wouldn't either. "You sound just like Niles," she sighed. "He fits in very well with the rest of our clan. Bunch of flower-pedaling spirals tying each other in knots all day long. N-not that there's anything wrong with that," she clamored to say, not wanting to insult this new friend. Why couldn't she keep her mouth shut? Maybe Niles was right. "We'd love to, er, have flowers thrown at us. I mean on us."

"Flowers?" Niles' head poked up again. "YES! I love flowers. Aren't the Everbloom Gardens gorgeous?" he sighed.

"Maybe you just need some company to go exploring," Fran continued, ignoring Niles. "I bet with a bigger group the beasties wouldn't dare get in our way."
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@GoldenBeetle @avianpoetry

Ravenshadow nodded smiled softly. She glanced at the hatchlings.
"They sure are so cute. Mine are still eggs. I can't wait for them to hatch. My mate is watching them right now." She said wistfully.
@GoldenBeetle @avianpoetry

Ravenshadow nodded smiled softly. She glanced at the hatchlings.
"They sure are so cute. Mine are still eggs. I can't wait for them to hatch. My mate is watching them right now." She said wistfully.
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@Ravenshadow17

"You have eggs already??" Niles asked, wide-eyed. "Ohhhhh! Can we come visit them when they hatch?? I know I'm clumsy, but I promise I will be very gentle."
@Ravenshadow17

"You have eggs already??" Niles asked, wide-eyed. "Ohhhhh! Can we come visit them when they hatch?? I know I'm clumsy, but I promise I will be very gentle."
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
Kaui jumped through the rings in quick succession gleefully, giggling. He stopped and tilted his head. "I can?" Kaui puffed out his cheeks and tried to breathe out some smoke, like Niles did. He coughed harshly after a moment and some wisp of weak candle smoke drifted out. "Ow." Well, that didn't work.

@avianpoetry
Kaui jumped through the rings in quick succession gleefully, giggling. He stopped and tilted his head. "I can?" Kaui puffed out his cheeks and tried to breathe out some smoke, like Niles did. He coughed harshly after a moment and some wisp of weak candle smoke drifted out. "Ow." Well, that didn't work.

@avianpoetry