Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â’¶ âž½ AVENGERS + GotG! Gamora!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@lokitty
what gene are you planning on giving the captain america imps for their tertiary? i maaaay be able to gene them up if i was guaranteed a red/white/blue...
@lokitty
what gene are you planning on giving the captain america imps for their tertiary? i maaaay be able to gene them up if i was guaranteed a red/white/blue...
25f809k.jpg
@Wonderwall

To be honest, the perfect gene hasn't shown up yet. Nothing looks right. The loooong ago previewed "points" or "ghost" might work, but we haven't heard about them in months. The other choice is spikes since it's subtle like his tert should be but I'm not sure the Cap should be spiky.

And they'll be blue/white/red. :3
@Wonderwall

To be honest, the perfect gene hasn't shown up yet. Nothing looks right. The loooong ago previewed "points" or "ghost" might work, but we haven't heard about them in months. The other choice is spikes since it's subtle like his tert should be but I'm not sure the Cap should be spiky.

And they'll be blue/white/red. :3
@lokitty Add me to your general pinglist?
@lokitty Add me to your general pinglist?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112

I will do that right now. :3
@beckyh2112

I will do that right now. :3
@lokitty
I can get two Tertiary Gene: Spines for you to gene them up if you guarantee me one of the hatchlings~
@lokitty
I can get two Tertiary Gene: Spines for you to gene them up if you guarantee me one of the hatchlings~
25f809k.jpg
@Wonderwall

I can do that for certain! But there's no perfected Captain pair yet... Unless you count Steve Rogers.
@Wonderwall

I can do that for certain! But there's no perfected Captain pair yet... Unless you count Steve Rogers.
@lokitty
Can you add me to the general ping list? Thanks! :)
@lokitty
Can you add me to the general ping list? Thanks! :)
@lokitty
The Imperials wouldn't be perfected with the tertiary added?
@lokitty
The Imperials wouldn't be perfected with the tertiary added?
25f809k.jpg
@Wonderwall

No, they aren't definite blue/white/red yet, which is the perfected coloring. I can get a pair of blue/white/reddish but that seems still a bit off.

@solfell

Sure thing! I'll add you when I'm next on my computer to update.
@Wonderwall

No, they aren't definite blue/white/red yet, which is the perfected coloring. I can get a pair of blue/white/reddish but that seems still a bit off.

@solfell

Sure thing! I'll add you when I'm next on my computer to update.
@lokitty

can I be added to the general ping list please? Thanks!
@lokitty

can I be added to the general ping list please? Thanks!
11368863.png9854092.png9373911.png11106021.png12076305.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91