Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Infinite Penny Jars?
So, I did the swap today at the Trading Post that I usually take advantage of to get rid of my broken jars in exchange for penny jars. However, this time when I clicked on the new penny jars acquired from the swap, they give the usual 200 gold and the broken jars . . . but the penny jars don't disappear = I could get 200 gold as many times as I want by clicking on them over and over again, plus additional broken jars to swap for more of these infinite money makers.

My husband, Terinati, did the same exchange and is experiencing the same glitch. :/

So . . . if you want to fix the economy yet again, someone may want to get on top of that. ;)
So, I did the swap today at the Trading Post that I usually take advantage of to get rid of my broken jars in exchange for penny jars. However, this time when I clicked on the new penny jars acquired from the swap, they give the usual 200 gold and the broken jars . . . but the penny jars don't disappear = I could get 200 gold as many times as I want by clicking on them over and over again, plus additional broken jars to swap for more of these infinite money makers.

My husband, Terinati, did the same exchange and is experiencing the same glitch. :/

So . . . if you want to fix the economy yet again, someone may want to get on top of that. ;)
As noted above I'm getting the same bug; the broken penny jars from Swipp do not stack (with each other OR with regular broken penny jars), and when you open them they produce 200 treasure and a broken jar but do not get consumed in the process.
As noted above I'm getting the same bug; the broken penny jars from Swipp do not stack (with each other OR with regular broken penny jars), and when you open them they produce 200 treasure and a broken jar but do not get consumed in the process.
I have a few (read: over 200) broken penny jars and just tried to mimic this "bug". While the Swipp jars are stacking separately, when clicked they are removing one jar from my first pile: Starting: [img]http://content.screencast.com/users/Teetonka/folders/Jing/media/f2a8f8c2-b7e1-4e51-aa44-5da9702a2c07/2013-07-28_1001.png[/img] After clicking each Swipp Jar: [img]http://content.screencast.com/users/Teetonka/folders/Jing/media/3d042748-6745-488e-9816-6577a82c62b3/2013-07-28_1002.png[/img] So, if you have other jars, it may be taking from those first.
I have a few (read: over 200) broken penny jars and just tried to mimic this "bug".
While the Swipp jars are stacking separately, when clicked they are removing one jar from my first pile:
Starting:
2013-07-28_1001.png
After clicking each Swipp Jar:
2013-07-28_1002.png

So, if you have other jars, it may be taking from those first.
tumblr_njj0adj6L81tx760xo1_400.gif
wierd.. i dont have that everything just acting normal...
wierd.. i dont have that everything just acting normal...
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
Confirmed, it is just a stacking error and it was consuming the penny jars from the first stack rather than from the stack (or single, non-stacking jar) being used.

Swipp's jars did continue to not stack with others though.
Confirmed, it is just a stacking error and it was consuming the penny jars from the first stack rather than from the stack (or single, non-stacking jar) being used.

Swipp's jars did continue to not stack with others though.