Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Random egg rotting?
As a notice, my nest is back to normal. Not sure if due to the rollback or random regeneration, which seems to happen on site sometimes...
As a notice, my nest is back to normal. Not sure if due to the rollback or random regeneration, which seems to happen on site sometimes...
yAEXdRe.png
Ah yeah. I also lost two out of three eggs. The nesting grounds said the entire day yesterday that the nest had been incubated. I was not able to get on the site from midnight until 11 this morning between getting "site under maintenance" and "site under heavy load".

This is pretty much my nest as it currently stands: http://puu.sh/3N7OZ.png
Ah yeah. I also lost two out of three eggs. The nesting grounds said the entire day yesterday that the nest had been incubated. I was not able to get on the site from midnight until 11 this morning between getting "site under maintenance" and "site under heavy load".

This is pretty much my nest as it currently stands: http://puu.sh/3N7OZ.png
Art Tumblr// Weasyl
Yeah, I lost an egg to rotting during the rollback that I was pretty sure I had incubated (having bred and incubated the other nest after the rollback changes).
I am not sure why I lost the egg, but it is a shame considering that means I technically lost two eggs -- one from when the rollback occurred (me making 3 eggs then and only making 2 after the rollback), and then one to rottage :(
Yeah, I lost an egg to rotting during the rollback that I was pretty sure I had incubated (having bred and incubated the other nest after the rollback changes).
I am not sure why I lost the egg, but it is a shame considering that means I technically lost two eggs -- one from when the rollback occurred (me making 3 eggs then and only making 2 after the rollback), and then one to rottage :(
I've incubated my eggs for the past two days (they have three days left to hatch), and just checking on them now, two of the three have gone rotten - it even says I cared for them today, as I always get to my dailies between 8am-1pm GMT (00:00-05:00 server time)
I've incubated my eggs for the past two days (they have three days left to hatch), and just checking on them now, two of the three have gone rotten - it even says I cared for them today, as I always get to my dailies between 8am-1pm GMT (00:00-05:00 server time)
Please ping me (@volvokun) if you reply to me in a thread!

deviantArt
Add me to the list. I was happily awaiting for my eggs to hatch in one of my nests, only to find that they were both rotten.

I am on the site a lot. I incubate every day. I have several nests I take care of at one time. None of the others had rotten eggs. Only that one.

Someone needs to take a look at this.
Add me to the list. I was happily awaiting for my eggs to hatch in one of my nests, only to find that they were both rotten.

I am on the site a lot. I incubate every day. I have several nests I take care of at one time. None of the others had rotten eggs. Only that one.

Someone needs to take a look at this.
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
this morning i went to incubate my 2 nests, and i found that 1 egg from each nest has rotted, even though i incubate my nests every morning when i log on. :(
this morning i went to incubate my 2 nests, and i found that 1 egg from each nest has rotted, even though i incubate my nests every morning when i log on. :(
I'll find something to put here... Eventually... :/
I have one nest that is healthy and another that I incubated at the same time just rotted! What can I do!?
I have one nest that is healthy and another that I incubated at the same time just rotted! What can I do!?
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
@undel @akiri
Any ideas on that?
@undel @akiri
Any ideas on that?
yAEXdRe.png
Ok, so I just went to check on my boyfriends account. (He's out camping for the weekend) and found that he had one rotten egg in a 3 egg nest too.
The eggs hatch tomorrow and I DO want to have those three hatchlings healthy, seeing as I'll propably get yelled at otherwise -___-
Ok, so I just went to check on my boyfriends account. (He's out camping for the weekend) and found that he had one rotten egg in a 3 egg nest too.
The eggs hatch tomorrow and I DO want to have those three hatchlings healthy, seeing as I'll propably get yelled at otherwise -___-
yAEXdRe.png
This same thing happened to me as well. I started a nest yesterday and I know I incubated them once it showed I had 3 eggs. Heck, I even sometimes try and click the button when there are no eggs in a nest, so I know that I did it. But this morning when I got on to incubate them again, all 3 had rotten. I hope that they can fix this because I really want my lovely eggs back :(
This same thing happened to me as well. I started a nest yesterday and I know I incubated them once it showed I had 3 eggs. Heck, I even sometimes try and click the button when there are no eggs in a nest, so I know that I did it. But this morning when I got on to incubate them again, all 3 had rotten. I hope that they can fix this because I really want my lovely eggs back :(