Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | alerts not showing as read
1 2
I was having this problem as well. I was stuck with 2 alerts today. Getting a third alert and then clicking on it seemed to fix it for me
I was having this problem as well. I was stuck with 2 alerts today. Getting a third alert and then clicking on it seemed to fix it for me
Same. It's getting pretty annoying having it pop up every time I click away.
Same. It's getting pretty annoying having it pop up every time I click away.
Take a picture it'll last longer. Keep taking pictures, hoping to stretch time. Take pictures to avoid the harrowing brevity of existence.
Also here.
Also here.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
[quote name="Lf11monkey" date="2014-11-18 18:58:14"][quote name="Pokemon" date="2014-11-18 17:57:51"][quote name="Massago" date="2014-11-18 17:01:39"]No matter how many times I delete the growing list of alerts they won't stay gone. It's getting ridiculous.[/quote] Getting pretty frustrated over here, too.[/quote] Same here.[/quote] And here. Started a few days ago.
Lf11monkey wrote on 2014-11-18 18:58:14:
Pokemon wrote on 2014-11-18 17:57:51:
Massago wrote on 2014-11-18 17:01:39:
No matter how many times I delete the growing list of alerts they won't stay gone. It's getting ridiculous.

Getting pretty frustrated over here, too.

Same here.

And here. Started a few days ago.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
Good morning!

Please perform a hard reset on your browser cache:

Windows: Hold down CTRL and press F5

Mac: Hold down Control and press Refresh

If the above does not work, try the following:
  • Log out
  • Hard reset on your cache
  • Close your browser window
  • Open a new browser window

I have confirmed with the developers that this is indeed a browser cache issue and personally tested this myself confirming the fix.

Thank you!

edit: When performing your hard reset, be sure to do it on the www1 page.
Good morning!

Please perform a hard reset on your browser cache:

Windows: Hold down CTRL and press F5

Mac: Hold down Control and press Refresh

If the above does not work, try the following:
  • Log out
  • Hard reset on your cache
  • Close your browser window
  • Open a new browser window

I have confirmed with the developers that this is indeed a browser cache issue and personally tested this myself confirming the fix.

Thank you!

edit: When performing your hard reset, be sure to do it on the www1 page.
I have the same issue. On some pages, it's accurately not showing notifications, then I'll go to a different page and it goes back up for no reason.
I have the same issue. On some pages, it's accurately not showing notifications, then I'll go to a different page and it goes back up for no reason.
Mine was actually doing it for a couple days both on my phone and my computer. Looks like it's good now though. Clicked on it this morning and the massive list was finally gone so thank you if your programmers figured out the bug ^-^
Mine was actually doing it for a couple days both on my phone and my computer. Looks like it's good now though. Clicked on it this morning and the massive list was finally gone so thank you if your programmers figured out the bug ^-^
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
1 2