Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115 116
@Psycho
I chose Sunday Driving because it's sort of like an AH exclusive podcast. or a "family dinner" where they all sit down and unwind, talk about their life while enjoying a nice ride. :)
Let's Watch is pretty funny though and I think they'll probably do some of that here and there regardless.
@Psycho
I chose Sunday Driving because it's sort of like an AH exclusive podcast. or a "family dinner" where they all sit down and unwind, talk about their life while enjoying a nice ride. :)
Let's Watch is pretty funny though and I think they'll probably do some of that here and there regardless.
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@Roguero Your art is so pretty, oh my goodness~
tumblr_nfh8cbYJsA1qd6bsuo3_r3_250.png
Ten Little Roosters Spoilers: [quote][s][size=1]I DIED WHEN MILES CAME OUT IN A RUBY RED COSTUME. OMG HAHAHAHAAA. I was sad that Chris died. And GUS WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING.[/size][/s][/quote]
Ten Little Roosters Spoilers:
Quote:
I DIED WHEN MILES CAME OUT IN A RUBY RED COSTUME. OMG HAHAHAHAAA.
I was sad that Chris died. And GUS WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING.
15wxth5.png
[quote name="ensigncelery" date="2014-11-18 16:50:48"]@Roguero Your art is so pretty, oh my goodness~[/quote] thanks alot :3 i plan on drawing Weiss when i get the chance:3
ensigncelery wrote on 2014-11-18 16:50:48:

thanks alot :3 i plan on drawing Weiss when i get the chance:3
@ButterflyFallacy ((SPOILER)) I don't think I've ever been more excited than when miles came out dressed as Ruby. I was trying so hard to not laugh and wake my family, and then the exchange with Ryan only made it better.
@ButterflyFallacy ((SPOILER)) I don't think I've ever been more excited than when miles came out dressed as Ruby. I was trying so hard to not laugh and wake my family, and then the exchange with Ryan only made it better.
jozW8p0.png
I just changed my UN from Weiss to NoraValkyrie, if I could be updated on the RT Family ping list that'd be fabulous oWo
I just changed my UN from Weiss to NoraValkyrie, if I could be updated on the RT Family ping list that'd be fabulous oWo
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Can I be pinged too. . . .? Please. . . ? :3
Can I be pinged too. . . .? Please. . . ? :3
NiJkR.gif
@NoraValkyrie @RecoveryOn3
Yup, got ya! :)
@NoraValkyrie @RecoveryOn3
Yup, got ya! :)
24y92mg.png12336959.png
Thanks a whole bunch!
Thanks a whole bunch!
NiJkR.gif
I think I know who dies when in TLR, but I can't guess weapons XD oh well....
I think I know who dies when in TLR, but I can't guess weapons XD oh well....
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115 116