Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 508 509
@Kelenthe
@Niharike

Your copies of Pale Gold and Silver light's have come in!
@Kelenthe
@Niharike

Your copies of Pale Gold and Silver light's have come in!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye whoops, would you be able to hold mine for a day or two? I'm a tad short on gems at the moment, but I think I'll have them by tomorrow!
@Maye whoops, would you be able to hold mine for a day or two? I'm a tad short on gems at the moment, but I think I'll have them by tomorrow!
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
@Kelenthe
That is perfectly fine! :)
@Kelenthe
That is perfectly fine! :)
@Maye

I have interest in both of the sleigh bell accents! :D
@Maye

I have interest in both of the sleigh bell accents! :D
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
@Maye

I can go ahead and pay for the last pastel goth accent in treasure right now, but paying in gems might take a bit longer. Should I just send in the treasure or try to convert it...?
@Maye

I can go ahead and pay for the last pastel goth accent in treasure right now, but paying in gems might take a bit longer. Should I just send in the treasure or try to convert it...?
@Animist
Gems is certainly preferred, but I do always accept treasure as well :)
@Animist
Gems is certainly preferred, but I do always accept treasure as well :)
@Maye
Could I hop on the interest list for The Barbarian, too? :D
@Maye
Could I hop on the interest list for The Barbarian, too? :D
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

put me down for that sleigh bells F one! so cute and perfect for christmas comming up! is it possible to get it on diff dragons??
put me down for that sleigh bells F one! so cute and perfect for christmas comming up! is it possible to get it on diff dragons??
@Maye
Hey, did you already receive Pastel Goth? If you did, I think I already sent you the payment. :)
@Maye
Hey, did you already receive Pastel Goth? If you did, I think I already sent you the payment. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
@Maye Hi! I'm very interested in Sleigh Bells M! I'm working on a Christmas-y Gen1 Snapper and this accent would be perfect for him! *u*
@Maye Hi! I'm very interested in Sleigh Bells M! I'm working on a Christmas-y Gen1 Snapper and this accent would be perfect for him! *u*
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 508 509