Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 846 847
I think I'm going to put it on the dragon I bought it for--but seriously, if you see this, write me and I'll make it right, okay?
I think I'm going to put it on the dragon I bought it for--but seriously, if you see this, write me and I'll make it right, okay?
Just bought an Infectionist's Sash for a really low price. If this was unintentional, send me a message and we'll work something out. uwu
Just bought an Infectionist's Sash for a really low price. If this was unintentional, send me a message and we'll work something out. uwu
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
I just got a Wind Sprite for 30k o__o I think the seller's name was something like "Phoe" but nothing came up on the user search :/ If you're the one who sold it, send me a screenshot of the purchase message and my 30k and I'll send the sprite back!
I just got a Wind Sprite for 30k o__o I think the seller's name was something like "Phoe" but nothing came up on the user search :/ If you're the one who sold it, send me a screenshot of the purchase message and my 30k and I'll send the sprite back!
6mWOUG0.png
I just bought a pair of [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] like 10 or so minutes ago for [PRICE WITHHELD: WAS IN THE FIVE DIGIT RANGE]. o_o I didn't catch the seller's name, but I'm sure that they're probably wanting these back.
I just bought a pair of Frigid Fugitive Shackles like 10 or so minutes ago for [PRICE WITHHELD: WAS IN THE FIVE DIGIT RANGE]. o_o I didn't catch the seller's name, but I'm sure that they're probably wanting these back.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Heyo! I picked up a Festival sprite for way under market price, and I did not catch the sellers name >_< if you happen to know of anyone have them PM me:

-type of sprite
-how much the transaction was for
-provide the time stamp of the transaction

you can do a buy back for what I paid.
Heyo! I picked up a Festival sprite for way under market price, and I did not catch the sellers name >_< if you happen to know of anyone have them PM me:

-type of sprite
-how much the transaction was for
-provide the time stamp of the transaction

you can do a buy back for what I paid.
Saw this forum post and now I'm paranoid about a purchase; I thought I was just lucky but if you mispriced that sprite I bought send me a message with timestamp info/screenshot and refund the purchase amount and I'll send the sprite back. If you send me the wrong amt of gems or name the wrong sprite obviously I'll send back whatever you sent me :P
Saw this forum post and now I'm paranoid about a purchase; I thought I was just lucky but if you mispriced that sprite I bought send me a message with timestamp info/screenshot and refund the purchase amount and I'll send the sprite back. If you send me the wrong amt of gems or name the wrong sprite obviously I'll send back whatever you sent me :P
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
I just sold 4 iron chest for 94 treasure and not gems :(
I just sold 4 iron chest for 94 treasure and not gems :(
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
I just sold 50 shrooms for the 849t instead of just 1 shroom so if whoever bought it could return it, that would be great, thanks.
I just sold 50 shrooms for the 849t instead of just 1 shroom so if whoever bought it could return it, that would be great, thanks.
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
Welp, I finally did it. Just sold a Bloodscale Helmet for 183t instead of gems. I don't blame the person for snapping it up, but if you're feeling kind-hearted, I would kinda like it back maybe? I'll love you forever.

*Edit*
Helmet located! Thank you!
Welp, I finally did it. Just sold a Bloodscale Helmet for 183t instead of gems. I don't blame the person for snapping it up, but if you're feeling kind-hearted, I would kinda like it back maybe? I'll love you forever.

*Edit*
Helmet located! Thank you!
hYK4ogH.gif
I picked up 4 All-Seeing Shrooms for 8t (forgot to check the name), if you can provide proof that you posted them, I'll give them back to you for 8t ^^
I picked up 4 All-Seeing Shrooms for 8t (forgot to check the name), if you can provide proof that you posted them, I'll give them back to you for 8t ^^
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 846 847