Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Warning of Attackers
I'm not sure how else to bring this to attention soo it'll post it here.

I was going to the 3rd or 4th page of the apparel marketplace when I got redirected to a red page that was warning me of attacks that could steal credit card info and such. I immediately got out of there and I now wish I screenshotted it...

I'm not sure if this is something FR should look into or just my laptop acting up but I figured I should mention it just in case.

EDIT: Just saw it twice more on my way to check the replies to this thread. Trying to screenshot it but my security software redirects me again before I can. ;_;

EDIT2: Just notice dhow may threads there are about this problem. Sorry
I'm not sure how else to bring this to attention soo it'll post it here.

I was going to the 3rd or 4th page of the apparel marketplace when I got redirected to a red page that was warning me of attacks that could steal credit card info and such. I immediately got out of there and I now wish I screenshotted it...

I'm not sure if this is something FR should look into or just my laptop acting up but I figured I should mention it just in case.

EDIT: Just saw it twice more on my way to check the replies to this thread. Trying to screenshot it but my security software redirects me again before I can. ;_;

EDIT2: Just notice dhow may threads there are about this problem. Sorry
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
AVG just gave me a bunch of phishing/flash exploit errors a minute ago...
AVG just gave me a bunch of phishing/flash exploit errors a minute ago...
I got the same red screen when gathering. Also a java update now that automatically downloads some setup.
I got the same red screen when gathering. Also a java update now that automatically downloads some setup.
I deleted those setup.exe's from my computer when they came up. Scanning my computer now I recommend doing the same. Also putting adblock up seems to have stop them now. I hope this gets solved quick x.x
I deleted those setup.exe's from my computer when they came up. Scanning my computer now I recommend doing the same. Also putting adblock up seems to have stop them now. I hope this gets solved quick x.x
spread_the_word_01_by_yamithedragon-dbjcpq5.png
@sheer you mean this? [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x35/Sabreisk/phishing_zpsfbe59486.png[/img]
@sheer

you mean this?
phishing_zpsfbe59486.png
pzVHSdD.gifdon't get sucked into the pit!
I have the same thing!
I have the same thing!
I'm having the same issue- I've been redirected to Java, Flash, and Browser update sites.
Closed out of windows and was fine- but peeved over the frequency of it.
I'm having the same issue- I've been redirected to Java, Flash, and Browser update sites.
Closed out of windows and was fine- but peeved over the frequency of it.
bHeX9bv.png
Hello. Please report any malicious ads on the advertising report thread. It's where we check and it helps to have all reports consolidated. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=27823&p=mb

No advertisement should ever automatically redirect you anywhere. It is intended that you need to click an ad (intentionally) to be navigated away from the site.
Hello. Please report any malicious ads on the advertising report thread. It's where we check and it helps to have all reports consolidated. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=27823&p=mb

No advertisement should ever automatically redirect you anywhere. It is intended that you need to click an ad (intentionally) to be navigated away from the site.