Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Naakhum's Accents (NEW: f imp)
@hoarmurath
..seriously OTL
ive seen accents that cover as much sigh
in my first edit i edited out everything on the wings and a litle of the wood
but i refuse to completely cut the wood out lol so i hope they accept it with a naked tail ~__~
@hoarmurath
..seriously OTL
ive seen accents that cover as much sigh
in my first edit i edited out everything on the wings and a litle of the wood
but i refuse to completely cut the wood out lol so i hope they accept it with a naked tail ~__~
@Naakhum

Keep on keepin' on, babycakes. Gosh darn rules and such, nyah. :u

(Also, I hope more people are interested in the female Ridgie accent soon. NEeeEEeed for Valdis, hnnnngh.)
@Naakhum

Keep on keepin' on, babycakes. Gosh darn rules and such, nyah. :u

(Also, I hope more people are interested in the female Ridgie accent soon. NEeeEEeed for Valdis, hnnnngh.)
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@Avalonian

heh yes TT u TT
im editing Veins rn and then ill fix up the ridgie and put it up for sale u v u
so ill prob ping you again in a little xD
@Avalonian

heh yes TT u TT
im editing Veins rn and then ill fix up the ridgie and put it up for sale u v u
so ill prob ping you again in a little xD
@Naakhum

I may or may not have posted a shameless plug post on Tumblr for you, too. xD

AND I'M VERY EXCITED BY THIS, YES. /clings tight This is gonna' be so good, ahahah.
@Naakhum

I may or may not have posted a shameless plug post on Tumblr for you, too. xD

AND I'M VERY EXCITED BY THIS, YES. /clings tight This is gonna' be so good, ahahah.
@Avalonian
dsfjsdnk bb thank you TT U TT
weep

ah hehEHEH yis
ok so i just resubmited the Veins lol
i like ..always edit as little as possible in hopes itll be enough cause yEAH NO FR /shakes fist

ok im touching up the accent rn > v <
heheh..
HMM squints eyes at you
do you have any other suggestions? (since you want it for your sweet bb im curious if i might add up something else to it ^w^)
@Avalonian
dsfjsdnk bb thank you TT U TT
weep

ah hehEHEH yis
ok so i just resubmited the Veins lol
i like ..always edit as little as possible in hopes itll be enough cause yEAH NO FR /shakes fist

ok im touching up the accent rn > v <
heheh..
HMM squints eyes at you
do you have any other suggestions? (since you want it for your sweet bb im curious if i might add up something else to it ^w^)
@Naakhum

OooOOo. Well. Let's see here...since Valdis has that funny skin condition, it might be neat to add some veins that are close to the surface of the skin--since that's what she has and everything. ESPECIALLY on the wings, that would look so spiffy. *__* Whatever you want tho', I think anything added would look really neat.
@Naakhum

OooOOo. Well. Let's see here...since Valdis has that funny skin condition, it might be neat to add some veins that are close to the surface of the skin--since that's what she has and everything. ESPECIALLY on the wings, that would look so spiffy. *__* Whatever you want tho', I think anything added would look really neat.
First of all it is Avalonian's fault that I'm here Could I get a preview of your ridgeback accent on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3838519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38386/3838519_350.png[/img] [/url]
First of all it is Avalonian's fault that I'm here

Could I get a preview of your ridgeback accent on this girl?

3838519_350.png
@Avalonian okk i added a lil hint of veins xD i took out the cuts under the belly scales bc i dont want them to "DIS 2 MUCH OVEr 30 PERCENT NO" me again lmao u v u alright im updating the first post now offering this accent heh i take it ill write you down for the slots? xD @merismoth hehe u v u alrightttt here you go [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/92eeeccc8f24f633e91301bb818ead0c/tumblr_ne6scw3h9y1tfw474o2_400.png[/img]
@Avalonian
okk i added a lil hint of veins xD i took out the cuts under the belly scales bc i dont want them to "DIS 2 MUCH OVEr 30 PERCENT NO" me again lmao
u v u alright im updating the first post now offering this accent heh
i take it ill write you down for the slots? xD

@merismoth
hehe u v u
alrightttt here you go
tumblr_ne6scw3h9y1tfw474o2_400.png
@ryou @lowkey @krissybuttbutt @Niharike

@Aerodactyl @Maye @Luunai @Koshkaah @Handsome @NowViewing
@Pesticide @DrunkPangolin @Ravenwind @SHODAN @Vesuvia @ineffabird

the female ridgeback accent "Ridden" is now up for preorders!

additionally
@burningdarkfire @corvidus @Avalonian @Raiona @modbox
there is now a new interest check for a female sd accent!

+++ incase anyone missedit, Veins v1 was not approved, v2 that i have made either, i now submitted a v3 of it and hopefully it will be accepted! (it use to cover too much space /rolls eyes haha)
@ryou @lowkey @krissybuttbutt @Niharike

@Aerodactyl @Maye @Luunai @Koshkaah @Handsome @NowViewing
@Pesticide @DrunkPangolin @Ravenwind @SHODAN @Vesuvia @ineffabird

the female ridgeback accent "Ridden" is now up for preorders!

additionally
@burningdarkfire @corvidus @Avalonian @Raiona @modbox
there is now a new interest check for a female sd accent!

+++ incase anyone missedit, Veins v1 was not approved, v2 that i have made either, i now submitted a v3 of it and hopefully it will be accepted! (it use to cover too much space /rolls eyes haha)
@Naakhum - I'd like a copy for Ridden :3
@Naakhum - I'd like a copy for Ridden :3
Accent Shop