Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sheepy Sheep Commissions~ [PINGS OPEN]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
@Azuri
What kind of commission are looking for me to do for you?
@Azuri
What kind of commission are looking for me to do for you?
@mutedwolf
I'm possibly having the 5th slot filled, but seeing as I'm almost done with one of the commissions I can take yours. (Awesome skydancer btw). She doesn't look complicated so 22k would covert her. Any expression in particular you'd like for her?
@mutedwolf
I'm possibly having the 5th slot filled, but seeing as I'm almost done with one of the commissions I can take yours. (Awesome skydancer btw). She doesn't look complicated so 22k would covert her. Any expression in particular you'd like for her?
@AwesomeSheep

Edit: Also, it's cool, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer or being put on a ping list or something like that, ^^

Thanks! She was one of the psuedo progens I hatched from two Ice eggs when I switched flights.

But ahh, she's a co-captian of a pirate crew along with Charlie, if that inspires anything. I imagine her as being calculating/shrewd but still somewhat compassionate/caring.

I honestly don't have any particular expression that comes to mind, feel free to go with whatever seems cool to you.
@AwesomeSheep

Edit: Also, it's cool, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer or being put on a ping list or something like that, ^^

Thanks! She was one of the psuedo progens I hatched from two Ice eggs when I switched flights.

But ahh, she's a co-captian of a pirate crew along with Charlie, if that inspires anything. I imagine her as being calculating/shrewd but still somewhat compassionate/caring.

I honestly don't have any particular expression that comes to mind, feel free to go with whatever seems cool to you.
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
@AwesomeSheep

I love your style! Could I get a ping when you have an open lot? I'd be interested in a dragon chibi and/or a dragon bust. Thanks so much :D
@AwesomeSheep

I love your style! Could I get a ping when you have an open lot? I'd be interested in a dragon chibi and/or a dragon bust. Thanks so much :D
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
@AwesomeSheep

humanized bust :3
@AwesomeSheep

humanized bust :3
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@JinxMagic
Thanks so much!! :D I really appreciate hearing that! I can certainly add you to a ping list!
@JinxMagic
Thanks so much!! :D I really appreciate hearing that! I can certainly add you to a ping list!
@Azuri
Ok! He'll be 22k. Send payment over and I'll add you to the slot.
@Azuri
Ok! He'll be 22k. Send payment over and I'll add you to the slot.
@AwesomeSheep

I forgot to mention colored, Sorry so it it still 22K?
@AwesomeSheep

I forgot to mention colored, Sorry so it it still 22K?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Yup! Still 22k.
@Azuri Yup! Still 22k.
@AwesomeSheep
I would love a chibi slot if possible, if you are full then may I be on your ping list?
@AwesomeSheep
I would love a chibi slot if possible, if you are full then may I be on your ping list?
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34