Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Acheivement
I hatched my PC baby today, and they both had genes (Freckle and Seraph). The baby was freckle, and so I figured I should have gotten an achievement for it. It didn't show up, and I thought it might be the glitch where the achievement tally doesn't edit properly. So I checked my achievements, and it says I don't have it. It completely doesn't recognize the baby dragon that hatched, it's not just that the amount didn't change.

I was hoping that this could be fixed, achievements are a big part of this site for me and I'd be upset if I had to wait another 20 days to (possibly) get this achievement again.
I hatched my PC baby today, and they both had genes (Freckle and Seraph). The baby was freckle, and so I figured I should have gotten an achievement for it. It didn't show up, and I thought it might be the glitch where the achievement tally doesn't edit properly. So I checked my achievements, and it says I don't have it. It completely doesn't recognize the baby dragon that hatched, it's not just that the amount didn't change.

I was hoping that this could be fixed, achievements are a big part of this site for me and I'd be upset if I had to wait another 20 days to (possibly) get this achievement again.
windsinger_symbol.png
Wind clan is the best!
I am having a similar problem in that I have an earth egg in my hoard but have not received the achievement for it yet. Sad cause it would push me over 400 achievement points. :s
I am having a similar problem in that I have an earth egg in my hoard but have not received the achievement for it yet. Sad cause it would push me over 400 achievement points. :s
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
I have the same problem, but it hasn't given me the achievement for collecting all the chess pieces.
I have the same problem, but it hasn't given me the achievement for collecting all the chess pieces.
There is a thread for Missing Achievements already. The Mods are keeping track of the Missing Achievements there if you want to repost your Missing Achievements there.

https://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=664864&p=mb

*snuggles*
Cori

There is a thread for Missing Achievements already. The Mods are keeping track of the Missing Achievements there if you want to repost your Missing Achievements there.

https://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=664864&p=mb

*snuggles*
Cori

Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png