Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Loads of gems at 1:400
There are 715 215 0 gems available at 1:400 rate.
There are 715 215 0 gems available at 1:400 rate.
@Returner
May I got 250 gems?Will send you 100kt,Thank you.XD
@Returner
May I got 250 gems?Will send you 100kt,Thank you.XD
bustle_faceleft_galwon_by_nalico-d8u9wua_zpsseok4ysu.giftumblr_inline_nnxbnevyy01rbfe8q_500.gif
@Returner I'd like to buy you 100g if it's ok. I'll send you the 40k when I'm sure you're around, pm me if you're still interested.
@Returner I'd like to buy you 100g if it's ok. I'll send you the 40k when I'm sure you're around, pm me if you're still interested.
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
@Returner buying 200 gems for 80K if you still have that much :3
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2014-10-22 06:36:08"]@Returner buying 200 gems for 80K if you still have that much :3[/quote] I'll have to wait for Bustle to see if he still wants to do a trade or not as there was a slight misunderstanding going on. After I get his reply I will let you know if I still have that many gems ;)
Cutiepaws wrote on 2014-10-22 06:36:08:

I'll have to wait for Bustle to see if he still wants to do a trade or not as there was a slight misunderstanding going on. After I get his reply I will let you know if I still have that many gems ;)
@Returner quoting someone does not ping them; I had no idea you'd answered 'till I decided to check the thread again :P
Anyways, I'll hold on to the 80K for a while, so the offer is still standing :3
@Returner quoting someone does not ping them; I had no idea you'd answered 'till I decided to check the thread again :P
Anyways, I'll hold on to the 80K for a while, so the offer is still standing :3
66MHIIb.png
@Agendor Nope, you didn't. The first person sent me a PM and the second person who took the rest was Bustle.
@Agendor Nope, you didn't. The first person sent me a PM and the second person who took the rest was Bustle.
@Agendor So sorry about that! I didn't mean to do that.
@Agendor So sorry about that! I didn't mean to do that.